eVerY oNe hAtEs nO DoWnsTatE

Yes, yes. I saw way more afkers now with the extra rewards. No downstate is fun tho, for a little while, when 3 hapless players think they can kill you and they fail horribly.

Oh, moreover, as soon as the festival started (hoelbrack), maps are emptier. So much for "wvw rewards". 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Voltekka.2375 said:

Yes, yes. I saw way more afkers now with the extra rewards. No downstate is fun tho, for a little while, when 3 hapless players think they can kill you and they fail horribly.

Oh, moreover, as soon as the festival started (hoelbrack), maps are emptier. So much for "wvw rewards". 

Time-limited rewards vs rewards that are "always there", just earned a little faster than usual -the logical choice is pretty obvious here.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

21 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Time-limited rewards vs rewards that are "always there", just earned a little faster than usual -the logical choice is pretty obvious here.

Except there's nothing new outside of the Gloves which takes a whole 2 hours to get. Very time-limited, much wow.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Bristingr.5034 said:

Except there's nothing new outside of the Gloves which takes a whole 2 hours to get. Very time-limited, much wow.

Except not only you're wrong here, but also it's irrelevant how much of it is new or limited, it still is.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Bristingr.5034 said:

Wait, you really don't think that going from low rank to higher rank and getting +1, +2 pips more every few minutes isn't a big enough thing to even play this event? Not sure where you are coming from, but let's do the math with just going from rank 50 to 200 in this week.

For finishing diamond to get the maximum of everything you need ~40 hours per week with lowest rank.

For finishing diamond to get the maximum of everything you need ~30 hours per week with your new rank.

For finishing diamond to get the maximum of everything you need ~24 hours with +2 pips

So you basically have 10 hours less of wvw just for 1 Pip rank? For a normal player that just wants the armor this is a huge thing (and even 16 hours less if you rank up into +2 pip)

I remember the first no downstate event, I played 14 hours straight all through the first night. I was having so much fun I didn't even realize how much time had passed. Unfortunately I don't have the time anymore so I couldn't play much this time around. I do wish they would run this event more often.

• Like 3

On 6/21/2021 at 6:15 AM, kamikharzeeh.8016 said:

i dont understand that people differ so much about that. i'd rather have downed HP severaly reduced regularly, so they again die as fast as they did when we had real dmg post feb2020...

the faster deaths made the game feel faster again and that is GOOD

i dont care a lot about rallybots; carelessness should be not rewarded and someone who got downed obviously misplayed (or, his support) and therefore can just die at that point as well.

the thing is, if the group who downs people cannot finish them, they also misplay. if people get onepushed and dont kite off and counterpush, they also heavily misplay.

so, i could easily live with "no downed state"

.... and if the amount of rallies that actually benefit you (as player) or cause u to lose a battle are higher then, idk 25%?, then you're just not playing the game on a competitive level.

like, the aim is to kill em all without dying, that's what largescale is about, and it's not done by fighting in favorable numbers for most of the time;

if u feel outnumbered but have a map-queue for example, it's a general misplay from people on your server. speaking for EU, there's literally only 4~ competitive linkings. rest are coinflips or getting re-animated by some transfers.

ty sir nailed it

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ArchonWing.9480 said:

Had 150 for EB last week.

i misread actually. i didn't get he added up his queue numbers lmfao. i meant 1 single Q with nearly 100 people, that has been a thing during the times i started Wvw in 2019 ... esp when warclaw was released.

we also had 40-50 q on EBG and 30-40 Q on BBL and first also one at GBL this reset... the Q's did pop in rather okayish speed though. (on wsr+kodash)

there's been queues on rof+piken even for no content lol. once people realize where a tag is, they simply want to go there. unfortunately also people outside of squad, making it sometimes that u fight with 20-30 players on tag and have 40-50 randoms around u, feeding and rallying enemies :9

They could make this a monthly event,doesnt have to be a full week but maybe a weekend starting at Fridays reset. Alot of people like it ingame,the only complainers are on the forum being the minority because most people that do like it dont go to the forum to express it.

Edited by Caedmon.6798
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, derlistigeuhu.1658 said:

They could make no stealh a monthly event,doesnt have to be a full week but maybe a weekend starting at Fridays reset. Alot of people like it ingame,the only complainers are on the forum being the minority because most people that do like it dont go to the forum to express it.

On a monthly basis of 4 weeks:

Week 1: No downed state

Week 2: No thief

Week 3: No boons

Week 4: No elite specs

?

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, derlistigeuhu.1658 said:

They could make no stealh a monthly event,doesnt have to be a full week but maybe a weekend starting at Fridays reset. Alot of people like it ingame,the only complainers are on the forum being the minority because most people that do like it dont go to the forum to express it.

It's a thread about downed state,you're making no sense nor being funny. If you want to throw salt around go to any of the many stealth nerf threads instead.

• Like 1