Bug in the history of chapter 6 War Eternal, The End

It's been about 4 hours that I've been trying to go through the part where Aurene blocks in the tail of the dragon but nothing happens, even if you don't press anything, that's exactly what happens. I reset the stories several times, started others and when I come back nothing changes, I don't know what I do anymore. Anyone know this bug and know how to fix it?

• Like 5

This is definitely bugged. Asked on the GW2 Discord and was led to this thread so thought I'd add to it. As others have said restarting GW2 doesn't help because you respawn in the same position and the tail never hits you. Holding directional keys doesn't help. I tried for maybe 10 minutes and never worked. 

Same here. Tried with restarting the story chapter, logging out and back in, restarting the game client - no dice.

Since it is the first character coming that far in the story I'm definitely a bit ticked off.

Edited by iwontsay.2593

Adding two more "same here". Currently stuck at the same spot, my friend tried solo before and also had the issue. We hoped me hosting would lead to a different outcome but it didn't.

edit: We both attempted the mission as "Replay Dragonflight for achievments".

Edited by belial.3807
added additional info

6 hours ago, Absinthey.5340 said:

I'm having the same issue. 

I've also put in a ticket and received a response. Apparently nothing can be done at this time. The GM's have instructed me to use the in-game bug report function though. 

Just submitted an in-game ticket as well.

Just throwing in another "same"- very frustrating! I did put in a ticket and got same response that they can't fix and just need to wait until the team looks at the bug report. Hopefully it's fixed soon! Was hoping to wrap this story up and start the skyscale stuff :/