ArenaNet Studio Update: July 2021

It is nice for alliances and Direct x 11 update.

Through I hope the legendary armory would allow storing the legendaries, but also their legendary effect separated, as aura. Simple example: I own currently the predator and binding of ipos. Can be very neat if i can apply fire footsteps and rifle particles to my Arcane marksman rifle or Inquest mark II rifle.

I'm scared that housing wasn't even mentionned. I know it isn't as impressive as everything else, but would have liked it to be part of EoD.

Just now, hugo.4705 said:

I'm scared that housing wasn't even mentionned. I know it isn't as impressive as everything else, but would have liked it to be part of EoD.

but why you were even believing it's will be announced, i mean against or for it there was no precedent for thinking it's willl be announced. I'm more waiting for a new raid as it's already part of the game. maybe for s6.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, hugo.4705 said:

As much as I don't want housing, it wouldn't surprise me if it were in EoD.  I'd guess, if so, that they don't want to give away all of the surprises at such an early date. 

• Like 1

That post has me more excited  for the future of the game than I have been in more than 2 years - bringing back some of the people involved in the original vision. Focusing on living world separate from the x-pac - sticking to content they said they would provide. This might be just what this game needs to revitalize in a real way - a return to the basics that set it apart from all of the other MMOs out there.

Edited by Blaeys.3102
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, hugo.4705 said:

I don't think they were talking about EoD stuff at all other than the push back to 2022 and reminding us the big announcement date is the end of this month.  The rest is stuff they're working on separately, as I read it.

I also hope for housing, but I don't know if I'll like how it's done, at least based on guild halls and home instances.  I'm looking for something with the tremendous flexibility ESO's housing offers 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1