Condi trash meta, will EoD improve or make things worst?

Arheundel.6451

On 8/8/2021 at 10:31 PM, apoko.5246 said:

The whole of WVW is now condi wars most setups are condi and to allow people to have perm condi on running around innto people is madness this started to go downhill 5 years ago when they allowed everything to be condi.

Sigil of cleansing exists you know. 

I don't play with any clear heavy support ever because there's no need, outside of 1v1s I can't remember a single fight where I took more than 50% condi damage. 

This is on a build with supposedly bad clears according to the forum lol (renegade)

• Confused 1

I agree there are cleansers but onced uses there is usually a 15-20 before reuse where condi will instantly hit you again and again most times in groups you can not clear fast enough like I said remove the perm condies on people just running around

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

You cannot survive damage from that many other sources either?

What are we expecting here? And what are we still talking about?

A scrapper can easily convert 5 peoples conditions.

A normal build with cleansing sigil can cleanse the majority of the conditions thrown at you in 1v2. 

Can it help you sustain a 1v5? No, and it never should. As you never should survive a 1v5 vs power classes.

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, apoko.5246 said:

I agree there are cleansers but onced uses there is usually a 15-20 before reuse where condi will instantly hit you again and again most times in groups you can not clear fast enough like I said remove the perm condies on people just running around

most organize groups run arround 70% of their group minstrell supporters   scrapper mostly, then FB and scourge.

ANd WvW fights atm  are most time outmaned vs very small group or there arent fights....

Edited by Aeolus.3615

13 hours ago, apoko.5246 said:

Condi skills got cooldowns too you know.

As a condi bunker with good cleanse, I've met other condi bunkers with equally good cleansing and the fight turn into a literal eternity. Well or at least a 2m+ slugfest that usually ends in one of us leaving. I cant damage them. They cant damage me.

And then a power build comes in and roflstomp that same enemy in 3 seconds.

Edited by Dawdler.8521

17 hours ago, apoko.5246 said:

Sigil of cleansing has 10 sec cd. 

I essentially only run cleansing sigil+Permeating Pestilence+Cleansing Channel and I have yet to have a fight where condi damage is more than 50% (not counting 1v1s obviously).

I also have perma prot (very low reso uptime) and max toughness so condi dmg really "should" be higher than power on me, but isn't.