4 bolts??

2 minutes ago, Fenda.1398 said:

Multiple reasons actually. All while dual wielding swords:

- having access to up to four different sigils

- having access to up to four different skins

- having access to up to four different infusions

This really.

It's the possibility to have different sigils on the 2 sets. Now don't ask me mow many builds actually would do that, but the potential is there.

Edited by Cyninja.2954

I assume they wanted to allow the maximum which is currently possible just so they're not taking away any functionality, even if relatively few people would actually use it.

I wonder if this will allow me to equip my 1 Claw of the Khan-Ur in the main hand slot of one weapon set and the off hand slot of the second set? Probably not but it would be nice if it did.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Linken.6345 said:

Why would you need more then 2 legendary swords 1 in main hand 1 in second weapon tabs off hand?

Technically you can equip 4 at once, I didn't realize you could use the same main hand in both slots for a really long time after I came back in 2018. Also some people may have made 2 sets of 2 if they were dual maining classes that use sword. I personally find it way too tedious to swap gear around toons, so I only swap gear when I'm dropping a build from a character so I wouldn't be surprised if there's many people who play like me who have extra legendaries ( I don't because I'm not that far).

5 hours ago, Vidit.7108 said:

There are builds that want to switch weapons for the sigil effect but not actually change the weapon.

Even on these you only need to slot a MH weapon on slot 1 of set 1 and an offhand weapon in slot 2 on set 2 and you get the weapon swap with only two 1h wweapons.

• Sad 1