Please remove Ember Bay JP from "Returning Champion" achievements :(

2 minutes ago, Turial.1293 said:

Just your opinion man.

I said it is shameful to mock the disabled but if you are totally ok with doing that well that's on you, isn't it?

It's my opinion and seeing how you dodged the whole post, you seem to understand your hypocrisy. Good. Because that's EXACTLY what you show here, while pretending to have some higher values.

I said nothing about the disabled, this has nothing to do with it, stop with the strawman because you have nothing valid to respond with LOL

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 5

3 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

it's you who should be ashamed of your entitlement because most of the content catering to you is not enough, it has to be ALL of the content, right? Nice hypocrisy, good job.

Also, you seem to equate disagreeing with you as entitlement. I worked for every copper I made in the game. I also never said anything about all of the content, that was you.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

Just now, Turial.1293 said:

Also, you seem to equate disagreeing with you as entitlement. I worked for every copper I made in the game. I also never said anything about all of the content, that was you.

No, I equate entitlement with exactly what I wrote, how about you stop constantly dodging when you know you're wrong?

Here, re-read it again I guess:

There's NOTHING valid about that. When you -or anyone else- cry how 5%(!!!) of the game being hard is UNACCEPTABLE, then you show nothing else than an insane entitlement that 100% of the game doesn't revolve around you. You don't need this achievement, this JP or any of the legendary items to have casual fun in this game. So instead of spamming how shameful it is that some people still want that 5%(!!!) of the game to be something harder than autoattacking bosses(!!!), it's you who should be ashamed of your entitlement because most of the content catering to you is not enough, it has to be ALL of the content, right? Nice hypocrisy, good job.

This has nothing to do with "disagreeing with me".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4

2 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

It's my opinion and seeing how you dodged the whole post, you seem to understand your hypocrisy. Good. Because that's EXACTLY what you show here, while pretending to have some higher values.

I said nothing about the disabled, this has nothing to do with it, stop with the strawman because you have nothing valid to respond with LOL

Just because I disagree with your arrogance doesn't make me a hypocrite but nice try. Who is pretending? It IS wrong to mock the disabled and a few people here need to be better people.

2 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Then you misunderstood my post entirely.

• Like 4
  • Confused 2

There is a difference between dodging and not engaging. You are currently raging and I don't see the point to engage when you have nothing valid to add to the conversation. You seem to want to take, take, take. Not something I am interested in.

• Like 4
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Turial.1293 said:

I also never said anything about all of the content, that was you.

Here's YOUR post I quoted and responded to:

This game is ultra-casual 95% of the time so much so that you can autoattack metas and bosses. The second people make VALID points about that 5% being far

"Never wrote about all of the content", as far as I know 95% + 5% of the game while judging its overal difficulty levels IS exactly talking about the whole game, stop lying because you got called out on your hypocrisy and entitlement that not 100% of the game revolves around you, huh.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

4 minutes ago, Turial.1293 said:

Just because I disagree with your arrogance doesn't make me a hypocrite but nice try. Who is pretending? It IS wrong to mock the disabled and a few people here need to be better people.

Then you misunderstood my post entirely.

My post had nothing to do with disabled. What you wrote and I quoted had nothing to do with disabled. This thread has nothing to do with disabled. Are you lost, mate? Stop dodging and pretending I wrote something I didn't.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 4

I would question why you feel the need to attack strangers on a forum though, this is about guild wars so try to keep it on topic. The JP is badly designed, not everyone can get around it nor do they want to cheat their way through it via mesmers or other means. It will be unlikely they will remove it from the meta for this but people are allowed to voice their discontent and should not be mocked for it. If you completed the JP then kudos, move on. Why are you here to mock others?

• Like 5
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, Turial.1293 said:

I left a comment as I am allowed to like everyone, nothing in it was a rage despite your attempt to paint it as one. You just dislike what I wrote. Well tough luck is all I can say. You are just going to having to agree to disagree.

I left a comment as I am allowed to like everyone, nothing in what I said was rage despite your attempt to paint it as one in a desperate effort to keep avoiding what I wrote, because you know I'm correct. You just have nothing valid to respond with, which is why you're doing exactly what you're doing right now. Pretending "you're not engaging", while you actively respond to me, except you refuse to respond to what I actually wrote, because you don't like the facts I presented. Apparently you just need to keep dodging and pretend you're correct while you know you're not.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Sobx.1758 said:

I left a comment as I am allowed to like everything, nothing in what I said was rage despite your attempt to paint it as one in a desperate effort to keep avoiding what I wrote, because you know I'm correct. You just have nothing valid to respond with, which is why you're doing exactly what you're doing right now. Pretending "you're not engaging", while you actively respond to me, except you refuse to respond to what I actually wrote, because you don't like the facts I presented. Apparently you just need to keep dodging and pretend you're correct while you know you're not.

Yes that's it, go put on your winners cap. You got me.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Turial.1293 said:

I would question why you feel the need to attack strangers on a forum though, this is about guild wars so try to keep it on topic. The JP is badly designed, not everyone can get around it nor do they want to cheat their way through it via mesmers or other means. It will be unlikely they will remove it from the meta for this but people are allowed to voice their discontent and should not be mocked for it. If you completed the JP then kudos, move on. Why are you here to mock others?

I didn't attack anyone, stop playing a victim now and instead consider responding to what I initially wrote, thanks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 5

8 minutes ago, Turial.1293 said:

Yes that's it, go put on your winners cap. You got me.

I know I did, this is literally why you keep dodging.

Thanks.

...aaaand he started PMing me. But "this is really important to me" and "he's not engaging". 🙄

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 6

I have to wonder why it is 'cheating' to use tools or Mesmers to complete this Jumping Puzzle.  If not for Jumping Puzzles, etc., why was the Prototype Position Rewinder created?

Why is it 'cheating' if not all players are able to finish the Jumping Puzzle without tools?  I mean, some players can, and seem to enjoy the challenge.

Why must every bit of  content cater to every single player?

I don't like sPvP, and am sure I would be terrible at it (I don't min/max, I play pretty much the same build since lanuch); does that mean it should be removed?  As I understand it, they have some pretty cool rewards for excelling at it, including Legendary items. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Turial.1293 said:

Some of the people here should be ashamed of their comments, we are a better community than this. This game is ultra-casual 95% of the time so much so that you can autoattack metas and bosses.

Hold on ... If the game is ultra casual 95% of the time, then what's the problem if they can't complete 5% of the content? Why do those ultra casual players even care they can't do it? You realize ultra casual players likely don't even EXPERIENCE half the game right? They don't even KNOW lots of this content even exists right?

If you are going to make an argument for 'not Chalice of Tears JP's' achievement for a legendary item in the game based on ultra-casuals, then that argument is a fail because ultra casuals have a very shallow exposure to the game content to begin with and have relatively higher disinterest in obtaining legendary items. 

Edited by Obtena.7952
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

I suggest you reread this and the other threads about the issue. It should not be hard, after all you were participating in them. Responding even.

I did read them, your response had nothing to do with what I wrote/asked there, which is why I asked you to elaborate.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 6

15 minutes ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

Bad design, of course.

Just because a JP is hard doesn't make it designed badly, or bad design for the game. 

I mean, if the arguments here are to not make things hard because 'casual' players ... then let's apply that EQUALLY to the whole game and nerf raids while we are at it too ... and CM Fractals and whatever else your average once-a-week one-hour player complains is to hard for them. 

To be honest, while I don't look down on people with disabilities, I really don't get the complaint. I mean, if the game is going to cater to EVERY person, disabilities or not, what does that game look like? Jumping puzzles with ... ONE jump? I mean, if a person with some disability can't do a jumping puzzle ... we just don't put it in the game? That's absurd. The content that goes in the game has NOTHING to do with looking at exceptional cases and accommodating them. 

Edited by Obtena.7952
  • Like 3
  • Confused 2