Different Outfits, Gliders & Mounts per Equipment Template [Merged]

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

What's the point of selling sets of backpack that expand into a glider with the same skin if when you change templates if you aren't using the same backpack or especially colors it feels out of place? Wings and such could blend, but not all special gliders. And colors... you could have a stylish black and gold armor but your glider is a pink magical girl glider to match your other flashy template. And same mounts. In a heavily fashion based game it's such a huge overlook. I don't bother switching colors because I switch a lot but for many it's surely a big deal.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

The end game of GW2 is massively fashion-focused. How do we not already have this? Add an option to copy appearance settings (Dyes, glider skins, mount skins etc) between equipment tabs and just let us treat each tab however differently we choose.

This could be done even without changing physical item dye settings, so if your Berserker gear is used in slots 1 & 3, dying it whilst in Slot 1 also dyes Slot 3. I mean, bonus points for separating them so people can dye the same items differently in each tab, but the biggest issue thus far is not being able to change gliders/mounts etc. I'd rather get that fixed first, and go from there

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Since the next Expansion is on the way, we should talk again about makeing all things related to fashion useable per equipment template.

Haveing different Equipments with different styles is really awkward when haveing to use the same mount-skins, same glider-skins, same fishing-rods, same jade-bots etc.

We need a statement about this. 🙂

What does everyone here think?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1