Twisted Marionette Update

While many elitists wants TM to be hard and i agree with that. But, let's not forget the casuals and new players. Only if ANet comes up with a system where every one can play and not just for the elitists, these people are going to turn TM into a 50 people raid event only for the meta classes and the best. They already did that to raids. Even own guildlies want the regulars and certain meta builds to raid with them. This is sad.

You have to participate often to know the mechanics well and what to expect, and only then you will improve and do better. How can you play often when everyone only wants the best? Total reliance on meta classes and the best and blocked out the rest, is a FAILED system no matter how challenging it may be.

Edited by Mil.3562
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 7/20/2021 at 3:24 PM, Mr OlsOn.7824 said:

Good news, hope you will also take another look on the rewards. Not much to come back for after you are done with the achievements.

yeah... would be nice to have that setup like the ones in DC where achieves work like reward tracks (and make a WvW track while at it, too 😛 ) throw some Mystic clovers in it and maybe have the meta reward be an armor set of a watchwork soldier or something... and don't forget to add a new emote somewhere... if that's not asking for too much, thanks in advance 😉

• Like 1

Squad Mode: We’re updating the event start timer to only begin after  the squad leader confirms that the group is ready inside the instance.

I think it would be good to prioritize the development of this particular feature, even if it comes out separately from the update to the Public instance.

On 7/23/2021 at 2:06 PM, Perisemiotics.4579 said:

yeah... would be nice to have that setup like the ones in DC where achieves work like reward tracks (and make a WvW track while at it, too 😛 ) throw some Mystic clovers in it and maybe have the meta reward be an armor set of a watchwork soldier or something... and don't forget to add a new emote somewhere... if that's not asking for too much, thanks in advance 😉

LOVE that. Rewards- watchwork weapon, watchwork weapons, watchwork back items, watchwork minis etc etc

THANK YOU!

I appreciate the starting timer adjustment to both squad and public.  I have no idea how this would work or conflict with existing deployment options but I'd like to suggest a start mote be placed in the instance near the entry WP. Allow it to be interacted with only by a Commander. That way the instance is created and others scan still join as long as it's in lfg. It gives commanders the time and ability to provide information and combatants to get to their lanes. Just my 2 cents

Again, THANK YOU for taking a second look at a great part of our history together!

• Like 1