lake doric sage bugged

Some maps get bugged, others do not. While this is not fixed, second best option is to open a 50-man squad over all active maps, sort players on map and move to the tower and wait until someone reports it active on one map. Then switch maps and kill it together for the achieve. I organized one yesterday and many players were able to get their achieve this way.

Just here to bump because #InsertQuoatation is exactly right:

@

14 hours ago, GODh.3892 said:

It's sad to see that after apx 6 years the same events keep bugging on a daily basis... in the last 48 hours i found  only 1 instance where the event was not bugged (EU). Its very frustrating....  😥

• Like 1

It takes the kitten, I don't have time to be logged in 24/7 waiting for sage to not be bugged, every time I've been there so far it's been stuck on the 0 rampaging centaur or whatever stage and doesn't spawn.

I've had this sinking feeling the whole 'return to events' that I won't end up getting all the rewards due to one of the events bugging, and here we are.  Server reset is really early in the AM and I usually either work or aren't awake at that time.

Sadly the sage breaking is a random bag with no fail safes added to the event encase of such a epic bug fail. A simple force end call of the event if x time has passed could of been added to cancel the even if it is still active after x time.

This event is an example of why you do not program a loop without an exit after say 99 loops as a fail safe.

Like others that still have the Achievement of "Revenge of the High Sage" to do it looks like waiting for the patch update is the only option.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Stalkingwolf.6035 said:

sadly no bug fix. so how does it work now? do we need to find a new map?

Don' t expect a bug fix for this as the bug is as old as the map itself (apx 6 years?) and it never got fixed.

I am afraid that finding a new map is the only fix...

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, GODh.3892 said:

Don' t expect a bug fix for this as the bug is as old as the map itself (apx 6 years?) and it never got fixed.

I am afraid that finding a new map is the only fix...

after the patch yesterday i restarted the game and got to a new map. so we all tried and finally the event got triggered.