Don't you think it's time that healing specs get some kind of mechanics to get reward points by healing and buffing?

Hmm, I haven't even finished PoF story; really don't like story mode mostly; only ones I liked were HoT story and sometimes Living Story. I did get the raptor though, but it'd be pretty funny if someone hated the story so much that they'd go through wvw (something else they didn't like) to do it. It sounds ridiculous but I've heard of all kinds of ridiculous stories.

Obviously if you're starting an account just for WvW, none of the pve mounts matter. And as for me, the only real pve I do is fractals so mounts need not apply there either. I only got up to the Stingray and only because I thought it looked cool. No Skyscale/Griffon for me.

It's too bad the Warclaw's blessing does not work in pve though; might be nice to help F2P or vanilla players.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480
  • Like 1

The game not made for support it was pushed in for raids and pve messing up all the balancing in wvw and spvp. But its here now so they need to add in target team skills and better over all feed back of what support skills are doing as well as letting ppl get tags for uses of skills of support in an effective way (healing some one at full hp is not an effective skill use but healing them at say 25% hp or landing a boon that is eaten up to cover is).

On 7/22/2021 at 4:51 PM, aspirine.6852 said:

Well the original idea of gw2 was not to have dedicated healers/protters and buffers.. So they either change something so people get bags, or perhaps your necros need to be a little less greedy. 

As a healing herald i get plenty of bags, thing is i shall ignore it mostly due how easy i get the overflow weight warning , lucky no longer slows toon was horrible back then.

I think issue is the supporters  and the groups numbers that wont help, most fights are one sided due population gap, and when supporters want to tag something they wont tag over 1k damage most time, ... and aoe spam  will clear things faster than support classes can tag anemies.

Whenever some one says i get no bags.. imo 1st thing   that comes to mind is, top zerging 10 players and PVD with your 30-40+ group 🥱, this is  probably  populatio gap and stacking  issue, support spammers wont tag due they want spam boons left and right(combat priorities).

Imo is not a issue, they are not figthing, its probably a build  team size or composition that leaves suporter to scarce bags.

Edited by Aeolus.3615
  • Like 1

I wish medkit 1 did some damage it looks cold. Even if it tickles... just something Dx. Losing retal is painful for tags and for letting glassy casters just spam everything without fear now.

If you use medkit 1 on the gargoyle statues in firekeep in the lord room you actually see a 0 damage number.