Lost rating with DC during Mini Season?

Dahkeus.8243

48 minutes ago, Crab Fear.1624 said:

Think about it.

When I think about it, seems like if this was not the case, players could really pad and save their ratings.

My conclusion that it is intended to try to curb the gaming of the system.

Doesn't make sense.  If people were trying to exploit to save their ratings from decay, the more logical fix would be to make games with a DC not count towards resetting decay timer.

8 minutes ago, Dahkeus.8243 said:

Doesn't make sense.  If people were trying to exploit to save their ratings from decay, the more logical fix would be to make games with a DC not count towards resetting decay timer.

Not just decay, but any loss...get a dc...lose no rating, how would that make any sense?

Very Very exploitable....

I'm confused that you are confused.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Crab Fear.1624 said:

Not just decay, but any loss...get a dc...lose no rating, how would that make any sense?

Very Very exploitable....

I'm confused that you are confused.

Yea, if someone else on your team DCs.  If you DC, of course you lose rating.

This is no different than how it works normally for regular seasons.

Just like normal season games, it doesn't mean that any DC at any point in the game guarantees that you don't lose points.  However, when you lose someone to a DC at the start of the game, there's no reason you should lose rating.

Yeah, this is honestly BS. I don't understand why in conquest pvp you don't get decay, but if someone leaves/dc's during the deathmatch season, yay, instant -20 or something.

Same goes for people just leaving matches and don't get penalty timeout. The message warns you about a 16-minute timeout, but it is not applied and you can just enter another match right away.

And there's a bug in the Auric Span map with teleporting and transfusion (terrain seems to be faulty). I've also seen people bug in the walls of the Hall of the Mists more than once.

They haven't thoroughly worked on this mode enough to make it bug-free. The same rules should apply across all modes as far as decay and rage-quitting/disconnecting is concerned.

Edited by wondermuffin.9680