Why does Mag still have linked server ?

biubiubiu.6312

On 7/28/2021 at 11:55 PM, Twilightzone.7452 said:

Mag probably the least Toxic TBH, block like 4-5 people and suddenly Team is quiet again. Its more people like to see there own typing I guess. Mag is just a very boring link, they will just sit in ebg all evening farming the same 10 people and gloat, other than that, nothing really special about them. Do miss our HOD link, fun people on that server and saving my tacts for them

DB will always be the most toxic in my heart.

What you say is that they are completely useless

13 hours ago, moutzaheadin.4029 said:

Been laying the wood to ar all week.. you crazy

If by laying the wood means you have only a .1 higher kdr sure...but I was saying if I couldn't have mag as an ally for fighting AR would be the next "best. " Don't get your underwear riled

16 minutes ago, QuickRain.4735 said:

If by laying the wood means you have only a .1 higher kdr sure...but I was saying if I couldn't have mag as an ally for fighting AR would be the next "best. " Don't get your underwear riled

Just look up the ebg stats. They’ve been getting smacked around more now then they have in a while

1 hour ago, LetoII.3782 said:

Yea but they're owning Mag on DBL

get woodlaid

Great they are winning 1 map in kdr. Guess which ? 

red bl.

https://ibb.co/NF2qHb3

the rest they are losing, other then the indo boon blob Ar is a Walmart version of Fa. Wanna bes. Try hards and neck beards. That fold ez 123.

Edited by moutzaheadin.4029
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, moutzaheadin.4029 said:

Great they are winning 1 map in kdr. Guess which ? 

red bl.

https://ibb.co/NF2qHb3

the rest they are losing, other then the indo boon blob Ar is a Walmart version of Fa. Wanna bes. Try hards and neck beards. That fold ez 123.

Couldn't be more accurate than that. AR decisively losing to Mag in 3/4 maps. 

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Hobu.8751 said:

I love how a discussion trying to defend Mag as being non-toxic is turning into a toxic kitten measuring contest between Mag and other players.

to be accurate I believe it’s all mag/sbi players discussing the matter. Kindly see yourself out.

Edited by moutzaheadin.4029
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, moutzaheadin.4029 said:

to be accurate I believe it’s all mag/sbi players discussing the matter. Kindly see yourself out.

Very true and it's SBI players who defended mag calling them not toxic so I don't see the issue. Unlike other servers SBI isn't a carebear server plus and minus a couple players. If anything Mag/SBI antics have been fun.

5 hours ago, LetoII.3782 said:

Yea but they're owning Mag on DBL

get woodlaid

Pretty sure gravity has the highest KDR on DBL.

I remember when it was bugged and insta-died from fall damage exiting spawn portals. It was like the game's way of saying "don't come here"

Edited by ArchonWing.9480

12 hours ago, jul.7602 said:

And what do you know? Indo is back to suddenly running NA primetime now that he isn't faced with Maguuma. What's his excuse now for all of a sudden running EU/SEA against Maguuma? 

I think it's time you disbanded the Maguuma police department, you and deputy megaman aren't doing Maguuma any service. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

more important question is...why is mags  still cheating in wvw ? i know anet will do jack !  but i am gonna report it any ways.

This has been  going on for a  longgggg time. this has been going on at least 2-3 years.  Members on mag server uses some  type of hack bow  skills and target the defender sieges  behind walls or behind walls with no line of sight. I have submitted complaints with pictures as  proof many times in the past and as usual anet does nothing.

It makes wvw pointless.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

39 minutes ago, monk.4561 said:

more important question is...why is mags  still cheating in wvw ? i know anet will do jack !  but i am gonna report it any ways.

This has been  going on for a  longgggg time. this has been going on at least 2-3 years.  Members on mag server uses some  type of hack bow  skills and target the defender sieges  behind walls or behind walls with no line of sight. I have submitted complaints with pictures as  proof many times in the past and as usual anet does nothing.

It makes wvw pointless.

Literally every server has rangers using snap to target to ignore LoS to desiege.  It's not a hack, though.

15 hours ago, monk.4561 said:

It makes wvw pointless.

It's not cheating though?  Options - first tab - snap to target. If it's right there in the options menu.. it's not a hack. Unless having some basic knowledge of the game is a hack?

And you don't even need to use snap to do it btw!

On 7/23/2021 at 10:27 AM, XenesisII.1540 said:

Also ebg is homebl to Mag, not unusual to see a high queue for it there, there's 3 other maps to use btw.

On 7/23/2021 at 2:41 PM, FalconRN.6219 said:

mag is not an overstacked server, the main problem of mag is none enemy decent guild wanna fight them, cuz is not fun to fight against 80 ranger pew pew targeting u from everywhere, and most of time they will not defend their homebl, i know ebg is mag's homebl, i mean, their real homebl :D, so if u are stuck in a matchup against them, well , sad times 😅

You don't say...

https://imgur.com/a/qKHw7qn

On 8/3/2021 at 9:12 AM, monk.4561 said:

It makes wvw pointless.

Even saw before a diamond rank necro Mag, fighting with the big group at OW, when he is downed, his body keep teleporting around his mate 3-4 times when 2 of us tried to stomp him, his mate should knows he is using hack and still went to rez him.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1