Icon of new Elementalist Elite spec:

Vissarion.6509

Can we confirm that's their new icon?

Because the center of that is the initiative icon.  The one with the crossed swords also has it.

To me the most logical conclusion is Ele gets the initiative system where focusing on one attunement is stronger than swapping, like thief's gameplay.  However, it's absolutely possible they opted for torch on the thief.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Hmmm..

I dunno if we can say with certainty that you've highlighted the Ele elite spec icon. It looks fire-ish yes but neither Weaver or Tempest look like that so I think its unwise to just assume Fire = Elementalist, it could also be guardian or just a different kind of spec for another class. If we didn't know the Mesmer elite spec and you saw that first icon, I'd imagine most people would assume that was for Thief and the Demon Mask was for Mesmer. So lets not jump to any conclusions yet.

EDIT: I do think its the most likely one though, perhaps an Arrow on Fire for Long/Short bow with Initiative perhaps?

Edited by fuzzyp.6295

Honestly both of them could make sense but that bullet one got some kind of energy or magic around it so im betting on that one

Edit: Or the bullet one could be necro with the pistols and we'll get the one that looks like a potion (the last one), we could be alchemist maybe, that would be a surprise xd at this point I have no idea, I hope we get a sneak peak next tuesday

Edited by Elchicoque.1705

11 minutes ago, talesbfftt.4596 said:

hmm, true tho, it has a glimpse of DH's icon with the sharp angles.

The arrow head on fire interpretation also makes sense to Ele. Either way, I guess we're going ranged Ele, which pleases me 😄

I mean, melee ele didn't really work last time.

The thing with ele is that if we get another one-handed main hand, all offhand choices are bad, focus is so outdated and meh, and dagger is only good for melee combat.

I still hope on a 2-handed weapon (GS pls) or at least Longbow. Rifle will be a lot of single target probably. Well we can only speculate but doesn't look good for now.

Edited by Vissarion.6509
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Mini Crinny.6190 said:

just a bigger version of core ele

They even removed core ele icon from the forms! It kind of looks like an arrow so bow? We will have to wait 6 weeks to know it seems (it seems rev is going to be the 3ed for the first set of elite spec.).

OR! (pointed out by ppl i know) its a super saiyan (i would use there name of the player on these forms but i do not know it.)

Edited by Jski.6180

2 hours ago, Jski.6180 said:

They even removed core ele icon from the forms! It kind of looks like an arrow so bow? We will have to wait 6 weeks to know it seems (it seems rev is going to be the 3ed for the first set of elite spec.).

OR! (pointed out by ppl i know) its a super saiyan (i would use there name of the player on these forms but i do not know it.)

Why you think rev will be the third?

Wouldn't it make more sense to show all 3 light classes together?

• Like 4