Cannot Pre-Purchase EOD

23 hours ago, Syrionus.4632 said:

I am in the same boat. I have been trying to pre-order EoD Ultimate Edition but only get Payment Authorization Failed.

I then tried to submit a ticket but all I get is the "login" runaround. I think something is seriously wrong if I cant buy gems, pre-order EoD or submit a ticket. I have no where else to turn to try and get this rectified.

You can 'Submit a Ticket' using the 'Anonymous' feature.  You can, also, ask the CS Team to fix your Support log-in issue (though, that should probably be in a different ticket, as it would go to a different Support Team). 

Successfully completed purchase and received order confirmation from Digital River but no registration number was included in the email OR the attached PDF. 

Someone has my $84.79 and I have nothing but a receipt without the bona fides to upgrade my acct.

7 hours ago, Terter.4125 said:

Don't wait too long, if you are interested in Pre-purchase perks; that issue may take a very long time to be resolved. 

39 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Your wife can contact the Billing CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below for assistance.

Good luck.

Already done. Was just hoping there was an update. However Just been able to buy it... perhaps some kind of way to prevent people buying too many keys? 🤷‍♂️

On 7/27/2021 at 4:42 PM, gingeriffic.9574 said:

I managed to preorder it and payment went through Paypal successully.

Be warned though, it still managed to get messed up somehow since all I got on completion was a webpage that says:

"We have received confirmation of your payment from PayPal. Thank you for your purchase. Payment is handled on behalf of Guild Wars 2 by Digital River, Inc.

Your serial code(s) are listed below and have also been sent to the email address you provided."

AND THERE IS NO SERIAL CODE  anywhere to be found.

There goes 80 euro.. Anet, fix your online purchases, jesus.. we want to support you but this is just unprofessional.

Just submitted a thread with this exact issue except not paypal it was on my card.