No Shared Inv. Slot from Pre-Order

The pre-order bundle did not tell us that we simply wouldn't get the extra shared inventory slot if we were full until after we purchase the pre-order. I don't mind not getting that if we're full, but either allow us to gift it to someone else, sell it, or give those of us with a full 24 slots an alternative bonus.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bristingr.5034 said:

The pre-order bundle did not tell us that we simply wouldn't get the extra shared inventory slot if we were full until after we purchase the pre-order. I don't mind not getting that if we're full, but either allow us to gift it to someone else, sell it, or give those of us with a full 24 slots an alternative bonus.

I have an account with 70 level 80 characters so the level 80 boost is equally superfluous. I wish one of the game packages included only new items added in the expansion so I would not end up with things I cannot use.

15 minutes ago, xerokitsune.5094 said:

You didn't get the item. I was maxed out as well. Bough the ultimate edition, now I have 25 slots(with the 80 boost in one)

I'm aware I didn't get the item. The 80 boost is a temporary expanded slot. Once it's used, it'll go back to 24.

16 minutes ago, xerokitsune.5094 said:

You didn't get the item. I was maxed out as well. Bough the ultimate edition, now I have 25 slots(with the 80 boost in one)

But you didnt buy it via the gemstore (according to another post of you). But i bought it via the gemstore and i am missing the shared inventory slot too (also missing the gems and the level 80 booster).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bristingr.5034 said:

I'm aware I didn't get the item. The 80 boost is a temporary expanded slot. Once it's used, it'll go back to 24.

It's not temporary. HoT and PoF were the same.

1 minute ago, GODh.3892 said:

But i bought it via the gemstore and i am missing the shared inventory slot too (also missing the gems and the level 80 booster).

When you upgrade your account while playing it, the upgrade won't fully complete until you logout.

Query, folks. I have a shared inventory slot from some previous expansion or some such. It apparently has a level 80 boost in it but when I try to access it I get the message "That content has been temporarily disabled. Please try again later." Has anyone else experienced this?

5 minutes ago, Eraden.8740 said:

Query, folks. I have a shared inventory slot from some previous expansion or some such. It apparently has a level 80 boost in it but when I try to access it I get the message "That content has been temporarily disabled. Please try again later." Has anyone else experienced this?

I'm having this issue too. I had a boost I was saving and tried using it. It took me to the trial area but after a couple minutes it booted me, reduced my level back and now when I try using it it gives me that same message.

46 minutes ago, GODh.3892 said:

I already logged out and closed the game multiple times... that did not fix my problem 😥

It can sometimes be delayed, in the same way people buying through the site will get their key hours later. The gems specifically will take 72 hours. If you don't get the slot by then, contact support.

16 minutes ago, Eraden.8740 said:

The booster is temporarily disabled (twitter).

12 hours ago, Sacretes.7432 said:

also missing shared inventory slot (not capped out) and 80 boost. 😓

Identical here - missing the shared inventory slot and the L80 boost.  I previously had 24 shared slots and I understand that should now be 25.  I don't care much for the L80 boost but I care a lot about shared inventory :).

• Like 1

As for the shared slot, it's being worked on (ticket reply):

I have looked into this issue and it appears the Dev Team is aware of the matter and working on a solution as quickly as possible. We do not currently have a time frame for this fix, so please keep an eye on the official Guild Wars 2 forums

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Goettel.4389 said:

As for the shared slot, it's being worked on (ticket reply):

I have looked into this issue and it appears the Dev Team is aware of the matter and working on a solution as quickly as possible. We do not currently have a time frame for this fix, so please keep an eye on the official Guild Wars 2 forums

Thanks for sharing this, logged in and mine still wasn't there.  Appreciate you passing along your ticket info and saving me from submitting one

• Like 1

I purchased the Expansion yesterday also and did not recieve the Shared inventory slot nor the level 80 Boost. In their support they have the following statement:

I Never Received My Level 80 Boost and/or Shared Inventory Slot

We are aware of an issue where players have not received their Level 80 Boost and Shared Inventory Slot after pre-purchasing Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons. We are currently working on a resolution. Once this has been resolved, the items will be added to your inventory automatically.

Edited by Pagan Highlander.5948