No Shared Inv. Slot from Pre-Order

12 hours ago, Grunman.9176 said:

Update:
The shared inventory along with the lvl80 boost have been received.
However, upon usage it just says 'That content has been temporarily disabled. Please try again later'

Yes, i think they disabled the level 80 booster because of a bug.

But why is that booster stuck in the shared inventory slot? I want to move it to my bank, but i can't.... what if you don't have character who is not level 80 yet (and no free character slot either)? Is ANET forcing these players to buy an extra slot? If you can't use the booster then you can't use the shared inventory slot either 😥

1 hour ago, GODh.3892 said:

Yes, i think they disabled the level 80 booster because of a bug.

But why is that booster stuck in the shared inventory slot? I want to move it to my bank, but i can't.... what if you don't have character who is not level 80 yet (and no free character slot either)? Is ANET forcing these players to buy an extra slot? If you can't use the booster then you can't use the shared inventory slot either 😥

the lvl 80 booster has always been stiuck in the shared slot untill use, was the same with the other 2 expansions. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Amanda Whitemoon.6173 said:

the lvl 80 booster has always been stiuck in the shared slot untill use, was the same with the other 2 expansions. 

That may be true, but is that fair for players who don't have a free character slot and all their characters already at level 80? They want to be able to use that shared inventory slot too...

Ok, that's better than nothing. But still too bad that you have to waste the booster to get access to your shared inventory slot. I still think that allowing a player so store the booster somewhere else is the better option for a customer.

Edited by GODh.3892

1 hour ago, Eraden.8740 said:

I can't even use the level 80 booster that I got from a previous expansion. It is stuck in that slot and can't be accessed. I still keep getting that "temporarily disabled" message.

As am I. So they sent it, but they've still kept it disabled for some reason? Quite annoying. I do wish there was any update on this.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eraden.8740 said:

I can't even use the level 80 booster that I got from a previous expansion. It is stuck in that slot and can't be accessed. I still keep getting that "temporarily disabled" message.

That is because the its the same item and all of them are disabled untill further notice.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...