No gems received with Ultimate Edition

4 minutes ago, xerokitsune.5094 said:

I bought the Ultimate edition and activated it while the Trading Post was under maintenance. I received the skins, extra shared slot with 80 boost, weapon chest, and Identity Repair Kit but didn't get the 4000 gems. 

Then you received more than me... i bought the Ultimate edition via the gemstore. I got the skins, an extra char slot, id repair kit, and title but i am still missing the gems, shared inventory slot and the level 80 boost.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Tungsten Monarch.6058 said:

Same issue here, still no gems with ultimate edition. Shared slot has my lvl 80 boost, the boost does not work says disabled.

I have same situation. Gems are missing but i assume they will appear within 72 hours of last nights purchase. Got the character boost and shared inv but character boost tells it's currently disabled and to try again later. Maybe character boost is on same cool down than gems are?

Not sure if this is case with all of you, but everyone I spoke with that did not receive the shared inv slot with booster were already at the max number of shared inventory slots. Not sure if that has something to do with it, nor how they will address that.

3 hours ago, Shin.7692 said:

Not sure if this is case with all of you, but everyone I spoke with that did not receive the shared inv slot with booster were already at the max number of shared inventory slots. Not sure if that has something to do with it, nor how they will address that.

24 was the lastest max but i already saw people claiming that they have 25 shared inventory slots now...

And ANET has tweeted about this issue:

//twitter.com/GuildWars2/status/1420452993183338496?s=2

Edited by GODh.3892
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Niteraven.1372 said:

Has any one of you received your gems yet?  Just curious. 

I don't think so (at least not me).

Tbh i *think* the gems have similar delivery issues like the level 80 booster and the shared inventory slot. When buying gems you always get that 72h warning, but i think i never had to wait more than 5 minutes.

19 minutes ago, Orimidu.9604 said:

I made my purchase during the gem delivery issues mentioned in below linked thread

It seems i made my purchase that time too. Well, i will make ticket if they haven't arrived in 72 hours from purchase. Usually if just buy gems they arrive instantly, but this being extra on the prepurchase maybe they are delivered different way.

On 7/28/2021 at 1:22 PM, John.8507 said:

Its barley been 24 hours, wait 3 days until complaining about not getting Gems! - They do state then when buying as well:S

True, but players miss this. Thousands of players buy the ultimate edition now, so there are always some who miss the message.

And while ArenaNet has a very good reason to delay the delivery of the gems, players have a very good reason to assume that their digital goods get delivered instantly after purchase. That's just how it usually works when buying game activation codes.

• Like 2

There you go Anet, one sale I was planning to get ending in 21 and something hours. Just need kitten GEMS I payed for on Tuesday. Don't tell me you are going to send GEMS 1 minute before 72 hours ends from time of purchase.

Edited by Mentor.4130
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1