No gems received with Ultimate Edition

19 minutes ago, Tony.8659 said:

I preordered it yesterday, so I guess I have to still wait. It should be instant like when you just buy gems in the store.

The reson it is not instant is because when Heart of thorns released it was and it was abused by bad people who used stolen credit cards bought alot of copies turn gems into gold and when the charge backs happened Anet lost money and the bad people were already paid for their gold.

42 minutes ago, Linken.6345 said:

The reson it is not instant is because when Heart of thorns released it was and it was abused by bad people who used stolen credit cards bought alot of copies turn gems into gold and when the charge backs happened Anet lost money and the bad people were already paid for their gold.

Couldn't they have just used stolen credit cards to buy regular gems?  Why was it the expansion gems specifically?  It doesn't make sense to spend $80 on a game expansion to get $50 worth of gems if that was all they were interested in.

3 hours ago, Saprophyte.9542 said:

Couldn't they have just used stolen credit cards to buy regular gems?  Why was it the expansion gems specifically?  It doesn't make sense to spend $80 on a game expansion to get $50 worth of gems if that was all they were interested in.

They need the paid account to be able to send out the gold as ftp cant send gold to other people.

Edit

And they are not paying 80$ to get 50$ worth of gems they are paying zero dollars to get 50$ worth of gems that are then sold to other people.

So getting money for nothing sign me up if thats how you want it to work.

Edited by Linken.6345

3 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

Ah now I see, that makes sense.   I don't mind the wait, but if I don't receive anything by Sat/Sun I'll create a ticket.  Thank you 😄 

• Like 1

On 7/28/2021 at 5:12 AM, GODh.3892 said:

Then you received more than me... i bought the Ultimate edition via the gemstore. I got the skins, an extra char slot, id repair kit, and title but i am still missing the gems, shared inventory slot and the level 80 boost.

I also bought from gem store, got the skin, char slot, repair kit, back item skin, chest, shared slot with booster. But am also missing the gems 

10 hours ago, Kashite.9048 said:

I also bought from gem store, got the skin, char slot, repair kit, back item skin, chest, shared slot with booster. But am also missing the gems 

I got mine in exactly 72hrs (3 days) after I preordered it on July 29th through the GEM store. So I saw them in my in game mail. on Aug. 1st, at around the same time my preorder went through. If they don't show up by the 4th day, I would make a ticket.

Out of curiosity...if after the 72 hours are up, and if my gems still don't appear, how do I report the missing gems?  As a gem purchase error ticket, or some other way?  This is my first time pre-purchasing ultimate package.  I haven't had issues so far (other than having to wait 72 hours for gems, not a hardship, I get it), so I just want to be prepared in case I have to submit a ticket for the gems.  

44 minutes ago, PhantomGoddess.5174 said:

Out of curiosity...if after the 72 hours are up, and if my gems still don't appear, how do I report the missing gems?  As a gem purchase error ticket, or some other way?  This is my first time pre-purchasing ultimate package.  I haven't had issues so far (other than having to wait 72 hours for gems, not a hardship, I get it), so I just want to be prepared in case I have to submit a ticket for the gems.  

Submit a ticket to support, that is all you really can do. I would make sure to include your order reference number in your support ticket (they should be able to see that you have purchased it, but extra evidence helps). Best of luck!

========

I wanted to give my two cents; I received my gems at the end of the 72 hour time frame!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Moira Shalaar.5620 said:

Yeah, somehow I missed the info about the 72 hour thing before ordering, but unfortunately I also got caught up in the "You can't pre-order ultimate" problem, and by the time I got around that I'm going to miss out on one of the sales I wanted because of the 72 hour delay. A bit disappointed. 

Send in a support ticket and explain and they usualy honor it after even if sale have ended