No Shared Inventory Slot and Max level boost from Deluxe Edition

I bought the deluxe edition(in-game) and only received the skins(cape, raptor and boat) and the identity repair kit). No shared inventory slot or max level boost.
edit. I got my boost and shared slot, at 25 slots right now

Edited by Nova.4906
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Icethorn.6570 said:

Okay so per GW2 they have temporarily disabled the 80 boost.  So I guess when they are done fixing everything we just have to relog to get our slot and boost.

1 hour ago, Musaroxy.2874 said:

Got the Ultimate version, also experiencing this, hopefully we hear more.

Also got the Ultimate - a bit of a delay before they sent me a serial number, by the way, maybe an hour or two - haven't received the boost or the shared inventory slot.  I imagine the problem with the boost, and the shared inventory slot not showing up for me, may be related.

Any of you already at 24 shared slots?

ETA:   I see I haven't gotten the 4000 gems either.

ETA2: Nevermind, there's a note on the purchase page that gems may take up to 72 hours (directly below the standard tier)

Edited by galen ubal.2807
add some info

2 hours ago, Voxann.9482 said:

I found my 80 boost placed in my newly added empty shared slot lol I got the ultimate.

ok I can’t move it to my bank. It won’t let me. 

80 boost that comes from expansion purchases cant be move from the shared inv, that slot will become available on you consume it

7 hours ago, Roxory.9854 said:

Got the top $99 dollar version >> have not received a single thing yet, logged in and logged out several times. Entered the SC in the Redeem area and says code already redeemed but nothing..... tried in game and on website

Wait you paid the $90 for ultimate? Its $79.99?

Edit: Also havent received the boost and slot. Received all the other items(For ultimate)

Edited by StainedSilva.1726
Update

6 minutes ago, Darkylein.1697 said:

What about ppl who already have all the shared inventory slots?

The expansion will likely give you 1 more, increasing the max by 1 once you use the boost. Pretty sure the same happened with the past 2 expansions. Possible that this is even the issues they need to address.

I, too, haven't received the shared inventory slot, nor the level 80 boost. I have received everything else (minus the gems that have a wait anyway).

8 minutes ago, Darkylein.1697 said:

What about ppl who already have all the shared inventory slots? Do they get compensation? Maybe Gem value for this?

You get an extra one on top of the cap. The same happens for character slots.

Purchased yesterday for $79.99 directly from the website, for my main account & it worked perfectly. With the exception of the 4000 gems, which I know can take up to 72 hours, all items received, including the extra inventory slot, level 80 boost & confirmation emails. 

Purchased this morning for $29.99 in-game, from the BLTC for a second account & have not received the extra inventory slot & boost, also no confirmation emails. 

I realize this thread is for the Deluxe Edition, but I didn't want to start a new thread for what is essentially the same issue. I'm confident this will be resolved in time, just posting to have it on the record. 

EDIT: Received the following via email 25 minutes ago.

"Thank you for ordering from the Guild Wars 2. Your order has been submitted and is currently being processed. You will receive another email with the details of your order within 48 hours." 

Great CS! Kudos & thanks to ArenaNet! \o/

Edited by Stelawrat.6589
Update email received.
  • Like 1

Oh, the same thing happened to me, I sent a ticket and they tried to solve it but when they saw that there were so many of us with the same error they simply said that I should wait until the technical team gave a general solution.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, karen.6295 said:

Oh, the same thing happened to me, I sent a ticket and they tried to solve it but when they saw that there were so many of us with the same error they simply said that I should wait until the technical team gave a general solution.

Yes, the same.

made their own problem, should have leave the max boost account bound not shared inventory bound, that player can take it off and put it bank like simple item, or just mail max boost to player.

Edited by foxof.8752
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1