Bought the game, but no shared inventory slot/level boost?

I just bought the game about 20 minutes ago.  I've still yet to receive the shared inventory slot or the level boost.  I've tried relogging several times to no avail.  Is there something I have to do to add the inventory slot?  I did receive the "Flame serpent weapon chest" from mail that I received, but didn't see the shared item slot thing in there?

• Like 3

I bought 2x ultimate edition and I did not get the shared inventory slot or the level 80 booster.

I'm not at the max shared slots yet. 20 per account.

Do I need to wait for it to delivered with the gems after 72 hours?

Will I receive them when the expansion launches?

Or do I need to contact support to get help?

• Like 3

Same issue here. I bought the Ultimate edition, but the Shared Inventory Slot and Max Level 80 Boost have not arrived. (The 4000 gems also haven't arrived, but I saw that they said it may take up to 72 hours for delivery.) Been trying to submit a ticket but every time I try it says I'm not logged in. When I sign in and then click on Support, it seems to log me out and says I'm not signed in again. >.<

EDIT: The pre-purchase bonuses (Flame Serpent Weapon Chest, Shing Jea Mosaic Cape, and Prodigy of Shing Jea Title) as well as the extra character slot have all been delivered.

Edited by Zaxares.5419
  • Like 2