Stuck in PvP game, cant exit map after end of game [Merged]

I also am stuck on this map. I think it's the same match.

Logged out for 5 minutes before logging back in, I am put back into the finished match.

I can switch character to not be in PvP, but when I switch back I get thrown back into the match.

Trying to leave the match loads heart of the mists before putting me back into the match.

Trying to join a PvP server does the same, so does trying to enter my guild hall.

Would like to get out now :(

• Haha 1

Update: Logged back in after taking a break for 6 hours, not sure if there is any short term solution but waiting seems to fix it, I can also queue for PvP matches again. 😀

Edited by Tom.8976

I am also stuck in a PvP match forever. Timer does not count down, if we kill the opposing team it just resets to the same never ending game. Leaving the map just teleports us back into the map. Changing character allows me to do open world and WVW but a message pops up everytime i load a new map saying cannot enter match because character has changed.

• Like 1

• Forum Moderator.3419 changed the title to Stuck in PvP game, cant exit map after end of game [Merged]

I queued for an SPvP and the queue is now stuck at "Match is about to begin".  Its been in this state for 15 minutes. 

I cannot leave the queue.  I tried quitting and reopening the game, which informed me that 9 of 10 players had readied and the only button I could press was "Dismiss" which brought me to the same situation.

Until this bug is fixed I cannot participate in the new SPvP Ranked season or participate in the Call of the Mists bonus, which is very frustrating and disappointing.

Please help.

• Like 3