Can't login since yesterday

So, about 11-12 hours ago I logged out briefly because I went away from my PC, but when I came back after 15 mins and tried to log back in (with this account) I couldn't.

Since the error was related to my password (11:1001:8008:207) I tried to recovered it with the proper form multiple times, but I didn't receive any mail and the related e-mail address.

I've already opened a CS ticket with all the informations I have (even the code I used to activate the game the 25th of august 2012) and I'm still waiting for a response, but what I'm wondering is: does someone have the same problem since yesterday?

Thanks

49 minutes ago, GODh.3892 said:

Code 11 is a bad acc name or password...

https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/115015935587-Error-Code-11

Are you sure you did not accidently hit the CAPS LOCK before entering your password?

Yes, 100%.
I even tried copy-pasting the password since I wasn't sure what was going on, unsuccessfully.

As I said i was logged in 15 minutes earlier, I came back and I couldn't log into the game anymore.

Luckily I was already logged into the forums, but if I go into settings I get asked to insert my password again, bringing to invalid credentials error.

I'm wondering if with the mess related to pre-purchases failures and multiple CS tickets opened someone (from support) changed/resetted my password by mistake...

4 minutes ago, Kronos.3695 said:

Yes, 100%.
I even tried copy-pasting the password since I wasn't sure what was going on, unsuccessfully.

As I said i was logged in 15 minutes earlier, I came back and I couldn't log into the game anymore.

Luckily I was already logged into the forums, but if I go into settings I get asked to insert my password again, bringing to invalid credentials error.

I'm wondering if with the mess related to pre-purchases failures and multiple CS tickets opened someone (from support) changed/resetted my password by mistake...

This may sounds stupid, but have you checked to see if you didn't accidentally added a character to the email field?

I tend to have this error when I type too quickly my entry when I clear my cache.

Edited by WyvrnRipsnarl.5918

3 minutes ago, WyvrnRipsnarl.5918 said:

This may sounds stupid, but have you checked to see if you didn't accidentally added a character to the email field?

I tend to have this error when I type too quickly my entry when I clear my cache.

Yes, I can confirm that I've check both email and password field multiple times, my "old" credentials aren't working anymore, that's why at this point I'm wondering if that's just a human mistake (can happen, I work with multiple CS in my field of work).

I simply hope that this situation won't last long, I've read about people waiting for more than a week to get things resolved...

If you are sure that it is not a human error, then i am out of suggestions.  But there is always the possibility of being hacked (i hope not ofc) 😥

I hope you used a strong password that you dont use for anything else than gw2. And hopefully you turned "2-Step Verification" on. It helps protecting your account(s).

GL getting this solved 😳

Yes, 100% sure of that too, at least on my side.

I don't even think I've been hacked since:

- i use 2-steps

- i have a mail never used for anything than Guild Wars 2 (the demonstration is that in 9 years I've never received a spam message there)

- I have other Guild Wars 2 accounts meant to store materials where I can see my main status (in the same guild bank) and nobody logged in since this problem.

- gw2efficiency help me to monitor the situation, and nothing changed.

- i didn't receive any "connection attempt" email from different locations, and in 9 years I've always logged from my home only

Even if that's the case,  rollback is still a thing nowdays, but hopefully we'll not get there.

Thanks for the luck, I need it in this moment, since I've invested way too much in the franchise (8k hrs in GW1, 15k in GW2).

22 minutes ago, Kinon.9014 said:

I have the same problem too, I can't log-in today, I keep getting the error  "The account name or password you entered is invalid. Please check your information and try again." and they are correct..

At least apparently I'm not the only one.
Did you try the password reset like me and didn't receive any mail?

Reee, nevermind, I solved, apparently I forgot that I changed password like 2 months ago, and in my mind I still was using my old password to try loggin-in.

By the way, I tried the password reset and I received the e-mail 1 hour later.

I hope you'll solve too.

I've managed to get a reply from support, asking me if I've contacted them about the account before (I though they were meaning about account issues), and my answers was no, since the only tickets I've opened were about connectivity in EU, items missing (during PoF) and so on.

I guess I'll have to wait until monday for a proper reply/solution to my problem at this point...