Strikes CMs are just another nail in the coffin

7 hours ago, Fangoth.4503 said:

except they don't need li/kp they need trainings, you aleways can create 0 li/kp group

because they don't know how to kill the boss duh. li/kp are here to prove you know the encounter, give it to everyone and pugs run would all be trainings level but advertise as 250li or whatever you give them

Ki and Li mean you killed a randomboss , or the first multiply times .

They need Ki and Li to show they have the expirince and join the LFG for further training

Why do you  denie them the "curency" that let them progress the game ?

And then demand that you need more Raids ?

Edited by Killthehealersffs.8940
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Ki and Li mean you killed a randomboss , or the first multiply times .

They need Ki and Li to show they have the expirince and join the LFG for further training

They don't have experience if they haven't kill the boss 🙃

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

That why they should give it to Easy/Normal Groups , so they can gather 250 and join the Hardcore Group:P

Raiders created this system:P

sure you can make an easy mode kp but it has to be different than the normal one as it's a low quality encounter. been capable to kill easy mode doesn't mean you can kill normal mode.

Edited by Fangoth.4503
  • Confused 1

Lets introduce those "curency" to easy and then  its their problem if they can kill it in hard 😛

afraid even by doing so you won't be able to leech your kill in hard. if all kp-li are available in normal people will ask you to link you kpm to see in which mode you killed the boss and how many time, sorry mate but if you don't want to learn the game player that did it will always find a way to keep you out 😜

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Fangoth.4503 said:

afraid even by doing so you won't be able to leech your kill in hard. if all kp-li are available in normal people will ask you to link you kpm to see in which mode you killed the boss and how many time, sorry mate but if you don't want to learn the game player that did it will always find a way to keep you out 😜

By doing so, they gather those currency to show how skilled their are 😛

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, yann.1946 said:

actually purposely misinforming people

It's pretty clear this is exactly what it is. 🙄

I mean, it's good you have faith about him doing it accidentally or out of some kind of misunderstanding, but -at least- tens of pages about this matter showed pretty clearly that he's intentionally bending what other people said in an attempt to paint them as ""villains"".

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

If they can use those easy-medium to progress/unlock Legendary gear , then ok 😛 

Woah, what a surprise, in the end it wasn't about joining the normal raids or probably even about participating in the content, but just easly unlocking legendary gear (or straight up getting carried through it all) -I'm sure nobody saw that comming, as it's totally not a repeated pattern in these ""saving raids"" threads. 🙃 

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 3
  • Confused 3

If strikes are well done and fleshed out they can offer the same experience as raids do. Raids are 80% encounter and 20% achievement collecting in the environment and the people who play raids regularly only care about those 80%. Why not turn them into 100%?

Kind of how fractals simply replaced dungeons, because they can do much more with them.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Woah, what a surprise, in the end it wasn't about joining the normal raids or probably even about participating in the content, but just easly unlocking legendary gear (or straight up getting carried through it all) -I'm sure nobody saw that comming. 🙃 

We could let them as it now

Casuals are not  the ones needs  Raids 😛

Edited by Killthehealersffs.8940
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

We could let them as it now

I don't understand what this means, can you explain?

Casuals are not  the ones needs  Raids 😛

Cool, so why are you here pretending it's about raids at all? 🙄

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Confused 3

We could not change anything , and let things stay the same .

Its not like Casuals are a dire need of Raids 😛

If you don't want to get into raiding then why are you even in the thread like this one? 🙄 

• Confused 3

Why don;t you want casual in the Raids ?

I don't want casual in the raids? Where did you get that from? I'm raiding with casuals and in training squads quite a lot and I don't have an issue with someone that wants to learn.

Seriously, fill me in on where you got that from? 🤔 

Easy raid and some kind of progression , is all i want 😛

No, you want to get carried through content to get easy rewards, no need to pretend 🙄  You don't care about raids, you don't care about actual training raits, you don't care about ways to get into raiding, you don't care about kp to "get to high end groups". You just care about one thing here and it's really obvious if not literally spelled out by you already.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 3
  • Confused 3