World Linking 7/30/2021

Cal Cohen.2358

On 8/6/2021 at 2:10 AM, Dawdler.8521 said:

Thats not how this works.

Its the whole reason why tanking down for weeks to get out of Tiers 1 & 2 became a standard practice because no one wanted to deal with that headache.  Players had to take it on themselves to fix a situation that was created by those people making special arrangements just so they could avoid dealing with the issue.  However it is very clear that the over stacked server like this got the impression they were so good that no one wanted to fight them.  On the contrary it was just because of how annoying they became to deal with that no wanted to do anything that involved dealing with them.

On 7/30/2021 at 10:39 AM, Sheryle Rosier.2538 said:

why  GOM always get these low population server links and don't stand a chance at decent game play, just getting rolled over by 20 person zergs against us 5-6 and most the time outnumbered.     I don't know how anet does this, but it sure shows unbalanced most of the time at least from my observation.  Just leaving link with SF and we never have population.  Outnumb on every map every day and constantly getting rolled.   On the red map the entire two months.  

Because your host server likely had groups leave it for other servers just like GL left SF and moved to GOM.  Bandwagoning is here to stay.  

Edited by Some Call Me Tim.2319

ARENA NET, RESTRICT TRANSFER TO 1 TRASFER PER YEAR. STOP MAKING PEOPLE MAD, ANGRY, QUIT THE GAME BECASE YOU HAVE NO BALLS (or brains) TO RESTRICT TRASFERS.

1 trasnfer per year is more than enough to choose a place to play with your friends, unless you want to bandwagons for easy wins.

BAN ALL MULTIACCOUNTS CREATED FOR SERVERHOPPING. 1 players = 1 account, everything else should be agains rules and should be banned.

Edited by Daredevil.2745
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

7 hours ago, Some Call Me Tim.2319 said:

Because your host server likely had groups leave it for other servers just like GL left SF and moved to GOM.  Bandwagoning is here to stay.  

Bring on alliances, no more bandwagoning forever! Take that entire guilds that bandwagon and stack! 

9 hours ago, gebrechen.5643 said:

So, how many broken matchups do we have now? Re-link was one week ago and at least two links are already broken due to the bandwagon.

RoS/Aba is pretty much dead and tier 1 seems to be stacked to the top.

Well, I know in NA T3 BP has basically been abandoned, so its a Red/Blue fight between SoS/SF V FA/EB. A bunch of guilds x-fered to EB to stack their side, of course Blue is the best colour so yay for SoS 🙂

most matchups are crap anyways, as most servers are. quite logically obvious that this happens, i guess

also, overall populations are low as rarely before, i think

On 8/7/2021 at 9:18 PM, Daredevil.2745 said:

ARENA NET, RESTRICT TRANSFER TO 1 TRASFER PER YEAR. STOP MAKING PEOPLE MAD, ANGRY, QUIT THE GAME BECASE YOU HAVE NO BALLS (or brains) TO RESTRICT TRASFERS.

1 trasnfer per year is more than enough to choose a place to play with your friends, unless you want to bandwagons for easy wins.

BAN ALL MULTIACCOUNTS CREATED FOR SERVERHOPPING. 1 players = 1 account, everything else should be agains rules and should be banned.

yeah, surely they will ban the money our 4-5 accounts per player generates (as u need PoF to play the good classes) 😛 that would be superweird, justsaying.

maybe rather ban weird crybabism over your "TRASFERS" [sic!]

Edited by kamikharzeeh.8016