Having fully killed in open world players awaken in the Heart of the Mists.

• Nabbut.7480 changed the title to Having fully killed in open world players awaken in the Heart of the Mists.

Putting aside circumstances of getting locked out of an instance and similar inconveniences, it'd also be a big spoke in the wheel for anyone with slow load times. I recently replaced my computer, but I've had times on the old machine when it could take over a minute to load into busy maps... like Heart of the Mists (and this proposal would make it busier). Adding additional loading screens would just be making it extra punishing for lower-end computers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Greyhawk.9107 said:

Hard Disagree, would be a major inconvenience especially during boss fights and story instances.

Yeah, a terrible idea.

Having to sit through twice as many loading screens and losing your place in a map during a meta event or losing progress in a story instance? Awful. 

• Like 1

You know you can just go to the mists whenever right? Kinda loses it's significance lore wise about dying and going there. 

Also, hard no, the less loading screens after dying the better. 

Besides, what's the significance of going there after dying if you can just pop back where you were, or the nearest waypoint? If there's no gameplay mechanic tied to it, then it's just 2 loading screens worth of inconvenience and punishing for everyone.

Edited by Veprovina.4876
  • Like 1