Istani Bounty Hunter achievement not giving credit [Merged]

I've defeated Simoom the Accursed and Lady Shamshir multiple times in Domain of Istan and received the standard bounty rewards but no credit towards the Istani Bounty Hunter achievement. The achievement progress is stuck at 3/5. I got the bounty from the board myself and participated from start to finish. Anyone know of a way to increase chances of getting credit? Other than report the bug, which I've already done in-game.

• Sad 1

On 8/8/2021 at 1:06 AM, Captain Harlock.1568 said:

seems bugged... did lady shamshir and simoom the accursed from spawn to kill but didn't get credit. lets hope they fix it by return to map bonus.

Bummer, no LW4 return bonus event this week. I guess they're taking a break for the beta event. I don't think customer support believed me in the ticket I submitted in Support---I just got the generic response that they're "not able to grant any form of achievement progression or completion" and a suggestion to try again. I submitted another in-game bug report today after yet another try. I think they've fixed all bugs that came up in all the LW2 and LW3 return bonus events, so let's hope that they include the bounties in the next one!

• Haha 1

When I saw this post, I went to check mine. It must have been ok for some period of time in the past cuz there's 5/5.
Something I've noticed when doing PoF bounties: When you arrive slightly late and don't pew pew the bounty enough, you don't get a credit. Bounty trains would usually wait for everyone to arrive.

I've seen the dmg dealt to the mob on my side couple of times without credit. If you've killed killed it, that's sadge. We've seen some LW content break from time to time, it might be one of those events.

Yeah I got my 3/5 sometime over a year ago, and others have reported that different ones like Suneh are stuck for them now. A couple of my attempts were mostly solo, and another couple attempts were with a handful of others, and never leaving the area. I know what you mean about needing sufficient participation, but I don't think that's the case here. Each time, everyone reports that no credit is given towards the achievement.

Edited by Ipomoea Jalapa.6897

22 hours ago, NotTooFoolish.7412 said:

When I saw this post, I went to check mine. It must have been ok for some period of time in the past cuz there's 5/5.
Something I've noticed when doing PoF bounties: When you arrive slightly late and don't pew pew the bounty enough, you don't get a credit. Bounty trains would usually wait for everyone to arrive.

I've seen the dmg dealt to the mob on my side couple of times without credit. If you've killed killed it, that's sadge. We've seen some LW content break from time to time, it might be one of those events.

Here we are discussing the variant in which we kill 100% of bounty champion hp, solo, party or raid - it all does not count

22 hours ago, NotTooFoolish.7412 said:

Pstttt for all the rest of the bounties you just have to get a bronze participation medal for it to count. These ones even a gold isnt enough(i think im stuck at 3/5. Cant check tho, yay work).

So while it may have broken..well. this is why they force should new map instances every friday and wednesday. It can and usually does fix broken stuff.

1 hour ago, Dzjudz.9142 said:

The events are only counting for the "Return..." achievements and not for the map/story achievements.

Um, I have never done thiese bounties so not sure if this is relevant ...

I just killed Smoldge WIHOUT the bounty active and got credit in the regular "Istani Bounty Hunter"

I then killed ShamShir WITH the bounty and did NOT get credit in the same achievement.

I guess pre-release testing is hard.

I am 1/5 for it. 😞

Edited by Kraggy.4169