Game crashing - cant stay in game

After the PVP Matchmaking fiasco yesterday evening, my game appears to crash after selecting a character. I think my account is bugged. Ticket submitted, no response yet.

Tried repairing game & walking through self help options. Nothing's working. Can't play the game.

Is anyone else's game crashing/bugged? I can't stay in game longer than 10 seconds.

***Update *** seemed to have resolved the issue by logging into other PC in household and logging back into mine. /shrug

Edited by chelleymarie.3408

My game has been crashing too...started about half an hour ago.  Keeps saying 'disconnecting from login server' then black screen with the cursor (arrow).  Ctrl Alt Dlt is impossible because the task manager keeps flipping back to GW2.  Only way to resolve that problem was to sign out of my computer to force quit GW2.

Given the lack of other people having these sorts of issues, and my husband monitoring our internet connection (after I made this post), the issue may be with our provider.  They upgraded some equipment on Tuesday, which appears to have broken our connection.  Good times. Not.

Edited by fizzypetal.7936
update

i am online right now, tho semi  afk'ing in queensdale just chilling, but i have no lag, no connection issues, no dc's or any similarities at the moment.

My suggestion  is that u try if u on a router to reset ur router  aswell as perhaps perform a flushdns, if u unsure  on  how to flush ur dns then there is plenty of  guides / walkthroughs on the internet, its easy and a 2min process and can in many cases fix connection issues sometimes .

If none of above worked, then  just await response from ur ticket ofcourse, tho there might be a high volume recently due to alot of new encounters with the EoD Pre purchases and what not, but just have  patience and they will get to u and assist u, they might also tell u what i just told u ( not a 100% but it is a typically starting point on connection issues ) .

Hope it gets fixed for ya guys .