Okay I am calling this right now

Zacchary.6183

Warrior will get 2 pistols... and two more mounted on the belt, two in the toes of boots, one up each sleeve attached to robot arms and a pair of automated mini-guns in a backpack that deploy over the shoulder.

Skill 1: pistols in the hand fire tracking projectiles continuously with no reload and 1200 range, 0.3 power for each bullet, 3 rounds per second each pistol

Skill 2: pistols on the belt shoot 16 explosive rounds together annihilating everything in a 30 degree cone out to 900, 10 sec ICD. Each round that hits launches the opponent away, deals a fixed 2k damage and applies 3 stacks of 5 second burning.

Skill 3:  deploy under-arm pistols for a burst of damage. 1200 range and is an ammo skill.

Skill 4: pistol boots shoot knock-down rounds at the target that stuns for 3 seconds with a 600 range and 5 second ICD. When traited with Steel Toed, the rounds become piercing and do 0.95 factor damage.

Skill 5: backpack mini-guns deploy and strafe the target. Channel skill, tracks target 360 degrees, 3.5 power coefficient, 5 second burst, 45 second ICD. The trait, Light Amplification, removes all travel time for the projectiles ensuring 100% hit rate even for those trying to dodge, block or blurry in a frenzy of panic.

Skill 6: a third, separate robot arm from the backpack deploys a potion pouring over the warrior's head that heals, gives 7 seconds of supserspeed, 20 Might, and fills the adrenaline bar.

Utility 1: all bullets siphon

Utility 2: all bullets poison and corrupt boons

Utility 3: all bullets are projectile finishers and each weapon pair provides a different boon

Utility 4: hot lead causes 1 stack of burning for each bullet

Elite: shoot every pistol, everywhere, 300 range, including allies who get loaded with boons. Enemies do not get boons and take bullet damage, of course.

F1: give yourself 2 seconds of alacrity for each segment of adrenaline

Edited by Anchoku.8142

Dual pistols.

But, instead of shooting them, the warrior punches with them, firing the pistols on impact.   If mesmers can shoot with a greatsword and daggers, warriors can punch with pistols.

The elite spec has to be a pistol packing punching pugilist!

1 hour ago, Teratus.2859 said:

I know what it is 😛

The new Warrior spec is called the "Come at me bro" and it isn't getting new weapons.
It's actually getting the ability to equip Swords in all it's armour slots. 😄 

Ok... that remind me the guy that only wear a shield in the manga "Jyaken San Wa Sugu Bureru"... not a good thing 😱.

2 hours ago, DragonSlayer.1087 said:

New Mechanic: You get a pet Greatsword. 

Hmm, like Balthazar?

So not an "elite specialization" but a "divine specialization"...