Smb stop this killing machine!

Daredevil.2745

• Daredevil.2745 changed the title to Smb stop this killing machine!
35 minutes ago, Daredevil.2745 said:

Aurra Glade

0.5 KDR

27135 kills 🤣

52434 deaths 😩

https://imgur.com/a/pB3rAz7

How is it possible to be THAT bad in game for an entire server??? Do they even know how to press buttons???

30-40 vs 80 ??  maybe...

For a zerg to loose that many times all i can imagine is the numbers and the classes the enemy have in advantage, if theres a zerg with 70-80% minstrell suppor and the other 20% are reapers and dome warriors will melt any group with poor support care.

And if the gap between the 2 groups is large than expected its a meltfest..

Btw are u on that match???

Edited by Aeolus.3615

14 minutes ago, Telgum.6071 said:

Imagine creating a thread making fun of a server after creating another talking about how WvW makes people toxic.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/topic/98997-wvw-gamemode-makes-people-toxic-hate-other-people-even-entire-nations

Mental health is important kids 😉

I just wanted to defend AG, because it is my home server, but now I don't think I have to. This is golden. Thanks

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Daredevil.2745 said:

ofc not, iam and UW player 😎

I still believe its population gap making the wipes, imagine 40 (where they lack pressure, bomb, and spuuter)pushing larger  1 or 2 blobs mostly minstrell , here on NA sometimes a wild mostly minstrells users blob apears to beat the smaller groups.

@Gorani.7205

population gap issue, or enemies are an omni blob with the meta must play mostly with  scraper/FB/scourge ??

If they are a  onmi blob(like most servers are now today) that refuses to split, make small groups and atack everything, each group will just have to bail before zerg go there and get back to hit the struture again after zerg leaves,  omni blob player will feel very pressured and will start loosing things.

Edited by Aeolus.3615

At least they're fighting back with those numbers. More groups should attempt to keep trying when things are unfavourable. I've seen similar remarks of "hue hue they're so bad" with regards to other servers in the past and even if there may sometimes be some truths to certain servers' fighting strength, at least they do fight which is unlike other servers. It sometimes gives a warped view of who's who when people just rehash some remark they've seen.

Edited by subversiontwo.7501
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Telgum.6071 said:

Imagine creating a thread making fun of a server after creating another talking about how WvW makes people toxic.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/topic/98997-wvw-gamemode-makes-people-toxic-hate-other-people-even-entire-nations

Mental health is important kids 😉

If WvW makes people toxic, maybe this is simply a practical demonstration of the principle?

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, subversiontwo.7501 said:

At least they're fighting back with those numbers. More groups should attempt to keep trying when things are unfavourable. I've seen similar remarks of "hue hue they're so bad" with regards to other servers in the past and even if there may sometimes be some truths to certain servers' fighting strength, at least they do fight which is unlike other servers. It sometimes gives a warped view of who's who when people just rehash some remark they've seen.

& it shows how much stacked is FoW at the moment too :w

1 hour ago, Daredevil.2745 said:

i doubt they are fighting back, just running inside their keeps at lord room like headless chickens and getting farmed there 😂

I can actually imagine that, i can recal at least 3-4 times..

1) outmaned

2) zerg hiting lord 40+

3) we were 10-15, not more

4) zerg ignored 100% of the players 100% of the time

5) zerg died, since they kept like bots glued to the keep veteran.... some of us were condi revs 😐

People still care about KDR? 

High KDR is not indicative of skill in this game mode and never has been. You can easily inflate it by running and hiding a lot in structures. Or just bobbing down players.

Low KDR could mean that those players are actually out there trying, not running etc. Or they're just unfortunate to be outnumbered so much that they can't beat a map queue. 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, moutzaheadin.4029 said:

Tc the Na server has 58,000 deaths already lol. I’m going to guess that’s the most out of any server Na or eu 

This is happening cos Mag and AR are both focusing TC and avoiding each other.

I was pretty amazed watching yesterday that Mag take Vel and AR take Mendons and then both attack keep and one putting holes in keep walls and other spawn camping to stop players going in.

I will say this as clearly as possible:

KDR IS NOT MEASURING SKILL.

In this game, KDR is a representation of who had more people in a fight.

The more times you fight larger groups (the smaller your server is) the lower your KDR is.

Some servers lose a near even fight and log out.  Some servers actually try and hold things, and fight regardless of how ridiculously outmanned they are.  Those servers, that desperately try and fight stacked blobs despite being few in number, have a low KDR.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Daredevil.2745 said:

i doubt they are fighting back, just running inside their keeps at lord room like headless chickens and getting farmed there 😂

They've been fighting hard and by the looks of it tuning up builds and not taking cats from anyone.  Even if #MAGSWAG is going for 70K to polish off the week.

What a phenomenal gaming experience.  🐈

3 hours ago, Sleepwalker.1398 said:

This is happening cos Mag and AR are both focusing TC and avoiding each other.

I was pretty amazed watching yesterday that Mag take Vel and AR take Mendons and then both attack keep and one putting holes in keep walls and other spawn camping to stop players going in.

Pretty much that sums up any match 🙂 2 most populous servers will try to fight the smaller one or ktrain diferent maps.