Smb stop this killing machine!

Daredevil.2745

50 minutes ago, Aeolus.3615 said:

This is happening cos Mag and AR are both focusing TC and avoiding each other.

I was pretty amazed watching yesterday that Mag take Vel and AR take Mendons and then both attack keep and one putting holes in keep walls and other spawn camping to stop players going in.

50 minutes ago, Aeolus.3615 said:

Pretty much that sums up any match 🙂 2 most populous servers will try to fight the smaller one or ktrain diferent maps.

Meh stuff happens.. groups decide to attack something while the OJ's are popping or else they go to the swords and join in.. up to the players or sometimes the commander.  With a higher avg KDR playerbase you could push them off more often.

TC won a spot in the next T2 match hope you guys fare well with those upcoming opponents.

Edited by displayname.8315

14 hours ago, Telgum.6071 said:

Imagine creating a thread making fun of a server after creating another talking about how WvW makes people toxic.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/topic/98997-wvw-gamemode-makes-people-toxic-hate-other-people-even-entire-nations

Mental health is important kids 😉

My favorite response in the whole thread so far. Thank you.

On 8/13/2021 at 9:26 PM, Gorani.7205 said:

I just wanted to defend AG, because it is my home server, but now I don't think I have to. This is golden. Thanks

The number of times OP contradicts himself is absurd. He/She will make a topic about anything. Reminds me of a certain person from Sea of Sorrows before. Always started an argument with a good point (not this topic though) but then quickly comes around to bite his behind. 

i mean, that partly also comes from some other linking in the matchup beeing really stacked. also, RoF is rather a casual server overall by now, not easy to fight like that if everyone just panics.

i have accounts in more than one server on the current t1 matchup, so can tell from more than one side how it looks. if u can just dive into a zerg or cloudy blob with 1/4 of their numbers and wipe them, something is just an experience inequality.

but well, a lot of players these days in Wvw actively decide against working together. therefore, nobody should complain about other servers really. many good players have a ton of alts across the tiers, but u just cannot get content out of some linkings, of some matchups. cannot play Wvw alone, really. i mean u can, but 10 people deciding to avoid any teamfights leads to 30 more having no content as the 15~ maybe who would try it lack the backup by more numbers, as they're not based pros who can just burst through the enemy lines at undernumbers.

honestly, Wvw would have never started up if the overall mindset of people back then was as isolationistic as it currently is. and i dont wanna believe that this is just because ranger and thief been legit dps in the old days, due to no bubbles and less reflects. that cannot be it.
(outside of that, the cheapest builds obviously also didn't exist before HoT elite specs)

On 8/13/2021 at 9:31 PM, Daredevil.2745 said:

ofc not, iam and UW player 😎 we call Aurora Glade - 0.5 KDR Glade, they alwasy have such KDR, not only this match

I don't know where you got that made up nickname for AG. I also play on UW and I have never once heard or seen that phrase in team or map chat. 

Please stop contradicting and making a fool of yourself. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2021 at 3:31 PM, Daredevil.2745 said:

ofc not, iam and UW player 😎 we call Aurora Glade - 0.5 KDR Glade, they alwasy have such KDR, not only this match

UW as Underworld?

• Server                                 K/D
  • Fissure of Woe                  1.485
  • Underworld                      0.6
  • Seafarer's Rest                   1.002
Edited by Rod.6581
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1