Irrelevant Hot Take

ywhl.8592

On 8/13/2021 at 3:51 PM, Jilora.9524 said:

No, GW2 is one of the few games you can take a long break from and come back and still be able to play new content right away w/o any gear grind. I'm sorry there is some name you want but I'd be angry  if any of my names were gone. They got the name and who are you to take it because they left and came back and now we have to rename all our characters because you think 18m or w/e time chosen is enough. 

I agree with you Jilora, but to explain another issue would be when one play mostly one or two characters over a time.

What happen with all other characters on an account that  have been created, invested time on and also real money?

With this suggestion player that have mained some few characters will suddenly have characters that doesn't have any name or even lose access to those characters as those need a name to be accessed. Decay or a time limit for characters name isn't good idea as it will certainly be confusing and really upset people, if you they discover that characters name is some random combination of numbers and alphabet which works as place holders.

Edited by ShadowCatz.8437

• ywhl.8592 changed the title to Irrelevant Hot Take