Legendary armor by pve exploration [Merged]

1 minute ago, Captain Kuro.8937 said:

Sunday , just got back from work

Love to chat 🙂

You could raid instead and above you've pretended you don't have time for that 🤔 Almost as if that's just an excuse to try arguing your way into free/passive rewards and not a fact.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

Just now, Captain Kuro.8937 said:

Overflow ? What is the name of the system that limits the amount of players ? (marrionete public  version 70 people , private less)

You queue for that right? That wouldn't be open world in that case right? And that bring the question again, how do you set roles?

No roles are needed .

When strikes where released , some players swap their class and we could have 4 healers

You did say however that no numbers would be changed right? In that case that comp wouldn't work very well and people would leave before the boss would die.

In 20 days when schools are open (+work)  , i won't have .

Where will you be ? Trying to say people they don't deserve the Legendary or they shouldn't have an easy mode ?

You say that like nobody else has school, work, kids etc. and still make it work. You say it like your situation is so special and unique that nobody else works around it for their hobby. That's actually rather insulting.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Captain Kuro.8937 said:

In 20 days when schools are open (+work)  , i won't have .

But you do now and had for quite some time after the school break started. So it was still a lie. That's the point. You could raid now, but you don't because you don't want to. Which is fine, you are free to not want to, but then stop lying about it and making random excuses that have nothing to do with reality. And the moment you start (like you could currently), you gain LI/kp and more squads become open for you. You're intentionally sabotaging yourself and pretend it's the game's/other players' fault. But it's not. If you wanted to raid, you could (and can), but you just want those passive/free rewards. That's not how games work.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Confused 4

6 hours ago, Zalavaaris.5329 said:

You say that like nobody else has school, work, kids etc. and still make it work. You say it like your situation is so special and unique that nobody else works around it for their hobby. That's actually rather insulting.

More insulting , is people saying to other "do your research , work harder  to join Raids  "   , then turn around say " we ALL  have bussness in real" , but they deny an auto LFG for those kind of people

• Confused 2

6 hours ago, Vilin.8056 said:

Which is exactly the reason why those who kept asking for easier Raid still failed at participating strikes.

I have no idea. I do neither strike missions nor raids. They just don't appeal to me. I just have a hard time believing that you can substantiate that claim though. 

Some player has fallen into his own loop of blame game instead of making his own progression, truth is that there hasn't been a KP gated strike mission in the US server for the whole 2021, only role gated.

A-net could merely address the symptom, but eventually that player has to solve his own problems.

I do agree with that. If content is too hard for you then you can either try to get better and if that fails or you don't want to do that...well then you don't play that content. Of course for Anet the issue is that they do have to make a business case for harder content and if not enough people play it, then they don't have a business case.

The concept of force feeding destructive team-players into a competitive team mode has never succeeded in this game.

In fact, such concept has already destroyed multiple other MMOs because it also infuriated casual players by grouping them with lazy farmers, AFK-ers and whatever the lower end of humanity has to inflict into the cooperative conscious.

What do you mean with "destructive team-players". That is a contradiction... either you're destructive or you're a team player. 

As for the last bit, yes, that has killed pvp in more MMOs. SWTOR now requires you to win matches in pvp or you won't get rewards or a pittance really. I do agree with that move, but the result is that the group of ranked pvp'ers is very small and they constantly run into each other. 

7 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

But you do now and had for quite some time after the school break started. So it was still a lie. That's the point. You could raid now, but you don't because you don't want to. Which is fine, you are free to not want to, but then stop lying about it and making random excuses that have nothing to do with reality. And the moment you start (like you could currently), you gain LI/kp and more squads become open for you. You're intentionally sabotaging yourself and pretend it's the game's/other players' fault. But it's not. If you wanted to raid, you could (and can), but you just want those passive/free rewards. That's not how games work.

Gimme an auto-LFG

and we can drop these silly circullar conversations  you are trying to drag

Auto-LFG , Raid Gear

Edited by Captain Kuro.8937
  • Confused 2

5 minutes ago, Captain Kuro.8937 said:

More insulting , is people saying to other "do your research , work harder  to join Raids  "   , then turn around say " we ALL  have bussness in real" , but they deny an auto LFG for those kind of people

How is "do your research" insulting? I can link you the resources if you need them. What's the problem with that?

3 minutes ago, Captain Kuro.8937 said:

Gimme an auto-LFG

and we can drop these silly circullar conversations  you are trying to drag

It's only "circular" because you keep dodging what people respond, keep lying about reasons you don't raid and pretend that "auto-lfg" solves anything despite people repeatedly explaining to you why it doesn't. But then you dodge it again. It's clear enough by now, time to stop pretending.

Case in point, you've literally dodged the whole post you've quoted here, again.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

How on ANY planet is it more insulting to tell someone to do the work for the reward?!? Am I going insane?!? Did I literally just read that?!? I LITERALLY invited you to solve your problem and you turn me down. I have an 11 day old daughter, I go to nursing school full time, I'm a devoted husband, and I have a job that I work at. I also take care of 3 disabled animals that require special needs. I STILL raid with a static group 2 nights a week AND help another casual guild for training runs (the one I mistakenly invited you to). THEN you come on here demanding special treatment and oh poor woe is me I don't have time blah blah blah hand me what I want or I'll spend the precious little time I do have to complain on a forum. I'm sick of typing back and forth with you. Good luck with your open world raids/whatever else you want. I dont care anymore.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

How is "do your research" insulting? I can link you the resources if you need them. What's the problem with that?

It's only "circular" because you keep dodging what people respond, keep lying about reasons you don't raid and pretend that "auto-lfg" solves anything despite people repeatedly explaining to you why it doesn't. But then you dodge it again. It's clear enough by now, time to stop pretending.

Why  ...  is ... the ...problem ...with ...auto ...LFG .. ?

Only ... gold ...farmer ...will ..hurt

• Confused 2

6 hours ago, Zalavaaris.5329 said:

How on ANY planet is it more insulting to tell someone to do the work for the reward?!? Am I going insane?!? Did I literally just read that?!? I LITERALLY invited you to solve your problem and you turn me down. I have an 11 day old daughter, I go to nursing school full time, I'm a devoted husband, and I have a job that I work at. I also take care of 3 disabled animals that require special needs. I STILL raid with a static group 2 nights a week AND help another casual guild for training runs (the one I mistakenly invited you to). THEN you come on here demanding special treatment and oh poor woe is me I don't have time blah blah blah hand me what I want or I'll spend the precious little time I do have to complain on a forum. I'm sick of typing back and forth with you. Good luck with your open world raids/whatever else you want. I dont care anymore.

I said inv me .

Now we are discusing the auto LFG and the ability to get Legendary Gear , when i can't make it on time .

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Captain Kuro.8937 said:

Why  ...  is ... the ...problem ...with ...auto ...LFG .. ?

I already responded multiple times to that above, in this very thread. Which part didn't you understand?

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

I honestly am pro auto-lfg to some extend, but geez, you surely do not represend our side of the equation very well @Captain Kuro.8937.

The main reason why I dislike the current lfg tho is because the window seems terribly cluttered to me. It's just, and i know this sounds incredibly petty, not engaging to interact with the lfg window in order to find a squad that does no-tryhard runs. This is probably less of a problem for those with high LI, but as I am currently working my way up (i started raiding 3 weeks ago, only have around 30LI), constantly keeping an eye out for such a group takes alot of patience sometimes. And I am a bit scared of starting such a group by myself, for I feel not secure enough to organize such a group yet.

1 hour ago, Imba.9451 said:

I honestly am pro auto-lfg to some extend, but geez, you surely do not represend our side of the equation very well @Captain Kuro.8937.

The main reason why I dislike the current lfg tho is because the window seems terribly cluttered to me. It's just, and i know this sounds incredibly petty, not engaging to interact with the lfg window in order to find a squad that does no-tryhard runs. This is probably less of a problem for those with high LI, but as I am currently working my way up (i started raiding 3 weeks ago, only have around 30LI), constantly keeping an eye out for such a group takes alot of patience sometimes. And I am a bit scared of starting such a group by myself, for I feel not secure enough to organize such a group yet.

Then start one and say in lfg msg commander needed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Linken.6345 said:

Then start one and say in lfg msg commander needed.

What does msg mean in that context?

I mean, a friend and me (he has at least SOME Raid experience) tried to organize a group last weekend. It took 40 minutes until we were ready to go. That really wasn't any fun. During that time, some people dropped out because it took too long. I can't blame them.

The current system does have flaws when it comes to new players trying to enter raids. It`s a long and stoney road until they finally have enough LI or KP to enter regular lfg groups. Having at least a tab for "Training groups" would help alot I think.

• Like 1