Practice golem in aerodrome food feature

On 8/16/2021 at 9:08 PM, YtseJam.9784 said:

It would be cool if the practice golem console had a feature to apply different types of foods while in the instance, similar to boons. That way us that spend a lot of time researching in the golem don't have to make a hole in our pockets using food

Yea I would love that food and utility, but then the flip side I would think is then entering the special forces area would need to remove your food and utility and again when you leave. otherwise it would make a free food station.

• Like 1

To be honest I'd go even further, we should be able to retrieve temporary gears with selectable stats to test builds in that instance.
Only being able to start testing stuff for free when you're full legendary shouldn't be the case.
If we want things to evolve and to find interesting altenarives in a game that promotes horizontal progression then we should definitely open theorycrafting to as many people as possible.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Erick Alastor.3917 said:

To be honest I'd go even further, we should be able to retrieve temporary gears with selectable stats to test builds in that instance.
Only being able to start testing stuff for free when you're full legendary shouldn't be the case.
If we want things to evolve and to find interesting altenarives in a game that promotes horizontal progression then we should definitely open theorycrafting to as many people as possible.

Yea that is actually not a bad idea. Alternatively, maybe that could be a nice guild hall upgrade to make its arena more useful. At present, the guild hall arena is pretty lame since it uses pve gear and stats, but is pvp only combat. Its pretty half-assed imo and we all know guild halls need some improvements.

• Thanks 1

On 8/17/2021 at 5:08 AM, YtseJam.9784 said:

It would be cool if the practice golem console had a feature to apply different types of foods while in the instance, similar to boons. That way us that spend a lot of time researching in the golem don't have to make a hole in our pockets using food

i can already hear the tear of the trainee in charge of adding all random foods 😍

15 hours ago, Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

I just wish guilds would do their benchmarks without consumables.  Really, that's what we're comparing it all to.  

Food has quite a big impact especially for some condition builds (like 15% burning duration on quickbrand) and some people want to know how much damage a build would do.  

From a benchmark you get an idea how well a build can burst in X seconds etc.

Without food + utils the result would look very different.

Having both would be nice but most benchmarks are pretty grinded and they don't want to do them again without food 😞

• Like 1