Virtuoso Bug Thread

Fire Attunement.9835

Following skills and traits do not recognize blades as illusions which I believe they should:

Empowered Illusion (only increases phantasm damage)

Vicious Expressions (does not increase damage of blades that spawn and hit enemy after you block/dodge or after phantasms despawn)

Illusionary Inspiration (only heals on phatnasms)

Signet of the Ether (only passive healing on phantasms)

Blade Leap/Swap: The leap often bugs and just leaps into the ground or almost hits enemy but does no damage, it also has issues when people teleport during, it just far more buggy then mirage ambush sword 1. Swap tooltip says it immobs but it only applies cripple again. (love this skill btw)

Scepter autoattack chain: It stops spawning blades at 3 stocked blades because it is coded to spawn up to 3 clones and then do torment.

Twin Blade Restoration: It gets cancelled and goes on 4s cooldown when you are walking away from the target, unacceptable for a heal to do that.

Restorative Illusions: This trait seems to lack 1 level of healing since 0 clones becomes 1 blade ... and then 3 clones is 4 blades and 5th blade level is missing.

Blades from Bladesongs sometimes aren't seen.  

Compounding Power and Illusionary Defense don't refresh duration after 5th stack is achieved. 

Edited by McPero.3287
  • Thanks 2

Many virtuoso skills such as "Bladesongs", dagger skills and "Psionic" skill likes "Twin blade restoration" is getting canceled and go on 3 to 4 sec cooldown if not casted in line of sight. Not sure if this is a bug but when all spells are working like that, if you fighting melee target you cancel all spells that way, very annoying and unfriendly.

• Like 1

1) Mental Focus currently grants only 10% multiplicative strike damage bonus (instead of tooltip's 15%)

Everyone can test it easily, but my setup details nonetheless:

Log: https://dps.report/Nrrt-20210818-124948_golem

Power: 3539

Crit damage: 242.4%

Flying Cutter's coefficient = 0.65

Dagger weapon strength 970-1030 range (1000 mid point)

Golem's armor 2597

Modifiers used:

Fragility 12.5% (multiplicative)

Scholar Runes 5% (multiplicative)

Frost Spirit 5% (additive)

Force Sigil 5% (additive)

Vulnerability 25% (multiplicative)

In-game min / max values: 3721 /  3951 (this matches 10% mod for Mental Focus) 

With 15% modifier should be 3890 / 4130

2) Flying Cutter's Flurry attack (Cutter Burst) that procs after 3 attacks uses unequipped weapon strength (690.5 mid point).

I am only assuming that is unintended and it should use dagger's weapon strength.

Edited by SnappyJoe.5490
  • Like 1

Probably already here but if not... 

Restorative Illusions in Inspiration - you can use the Bladesongs to heal by not facing your target and essentially spam them every 3 seconds.  I don't see this being an intended function.

Edit: It's not clearing conditions.

Edited by phokus.8934

Blade Renewal on asura looks funky enough when they stand still, but when they move, they look so drunk they can't keep their head up without wobbling it.  The distortion effect over top doesn't help.

This may have just been the training golem in the special forces training area, but asura swing their daggers at the ground, and the point flying cutter emerges is above their head, and the projectiles shoot way over the golem's head.

2 hours ago, phokus.8934 said:

Probably already here but if not... 

Restorative Illusions in Inspiration - you can use the Bladesongs to heal by not facing your target and essentially spam them every 3 seconds.  I don't see this being an intended function.

Edit: It's not clearing conditions.

It cleansed 1 condi for me but i didnt try the not facing the target thing maybe it doesnt cleanse only in that case.

Edit : it doesnt cleanse when you abuse the bug only.

Edited by McPero.3287

Aside from all the lack/missing interactions with core Clone/Illusion traits and skills, I've found a small but meaningful translation error. The German description of Bloodsong is correct. But the skill fact is wrong, stating that it stacks Bleeding every 5 Blades.

10 hours ago, Carldini.6375 said:

The swap part of sword 3 doesn't return you to where you originally were. It's not quite far enough.

It could be 'fun' if you try to use it as a pounce off a ledge because you'll finish at the bottom... and then get beaten up.

It returns you 600 range in a direction where you used first part, it works like necromancers worm port. I think that is intended and not a bug.

• Like 2

I don't think this is a bug, but rather than an oversight. The trait, 'Sharper Images' in the Dueling trait line, has no synergy with Virtuoso's blade mechanic. Phantasm apply bleeds as usual, but afterwards there's no further application from any sources. Gaining a blade stack or consuming those stacks does not apply bleed. Considering that illusions can apply a decent amount of bleed stacks over time, this might be a damage loss if taken with Virtuoso. This is tested without using the 'Jagged Mind' in Virtuoso trait line.

Sometimes when bladesong gets interrupted it goes on full cooldown and consumes all blades and doesn't do the attack. It happens when you've completed your cast and get interrupted while blades are still above your head about to go flying, I guess there is some aftercast during which you can get interrupted and blades won't go off and deal dmg. Animation above you will just disappear. Also once same thing happened but I think it was because person walked out of LoS but usually blades just say obstructed while flying.

Edited by McPero.3287

*HUGE BUG*

After the weaver hotfix.

Ineptitude, And Blinding dissipation is not working for f2, Only getting 10 stacks of confusion, should be 20, this is a massive bug that needs to be fixed asap.

Update : Looking further into it its sharpening sorrow causing the issue if you take that trait Ineptitude and Blinding dissipation breaks.

Edited by Genesis.5169