Harbinger Bug Thread

Fire Attunement.9835

• 3 months later...

Using shroud 4 into shroud 3 sometimes makes shroud 3 go in really weird angles instead of a straight line.

Though this might be related to movement skills not working properly for years or suddenly autotargetting enemies, even though the option is turned off in game settings.

But it feels like it's getting worse with every patch.

For example just a few days ago I used reaper shroud 2 with an enemy in target and instead of charging towards said enemy, it went in a 90 degree angle.

On 8/25/2021 at 10:31 AM, Snow.9862 said:

Unholy Sanctuary  (death grandmaster) has no "prevent death" functionality of any kind with this elite specialization. You just die.

It works poorly with scourge as well. The Trait isn't designed for "shroudless" specs. It's just a bad triat.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Under water,

Shroud skill 3 is supposed to leap you 600 range, it only does about 50.

Shroud skill 4 is... Idk what's up with it. Mousing over it gives you a completely different description from what you get if you link the skill. All it seems to do is give you Weakness?

• Like 2

Voracious Arc does not heal using the Trait Transfusion in Blood Magic. 

Male Sylvari Harbinger is missing any unique player chatter for the Harbinger class. Unsure if it occurs for other races. but doesn't have any unique player chatter like other classes do. 

8 hours ago, Raught.3294 said:

Voracious Arc does not heal using the Trait Transfusion in Blood Magic. 

Yep, it seems like they still, through all Betas, completely forgot to hook up Transfusion to any Harbinger skill. 

Additionally, there are still numerous tooltip errors - some still from Beta 1, other's new, like Implacable Foe stating 3 Stability gain, when in facts it's always been just 1, or the new Fury gain missing from the Deathly Haste description.

Also there is a very strange (what I assume to be) bug that I noticed in strikes, where every time I'd enter Shroud, it would automatically instantly disable again (even with full LF) and then strip all my boons. 

Doesn't happen all the time though and I have no idea what causes it.

Edited by Asum.4960
  • Like 1