Harbinger Feedback Thread [Merged]

Fire Attunement.9835

On 8/17/2021 at 12:40 PM, KrHome.1920 said:

Crazy sustain, I have no idea what people are talking about. The spec is incredibly tanky if built right. 

It is even better than I thought because blight does not stop the regeneration as it seemed in the presentation.

Blood magic, soul reaping, harbinger is new necro meta for competitive if the spec doesn't get the nerf bat.

thats because most people go for max power or condi with no defense in mind.  its  rare for people to make a balanced build. my take is your power is useless if you have to be res every few seconds 

Edited by trunks.5249

After giving it some thought I finally think I can speak on what changes I personally feel would be best. I know this post is a bit late, but my life has been a bit chaotic, so I can't dedicate the massive amount of time to the forums like I used to. But lets give this a shot.

More of a blight focus with the traits: The traits focus quite a bit on vitality and that would be fine for one or two traits, but for this I think they might be better served focusing on blight and having almost an evolving effect depending on how many blight stacks you have at the time. Blight should be the incentivized to build because at the moment you have 2 traits that do and they're both quite similar.

Wicked Corruption and Septic corruption: These 2 traits are virtually identical in what they do and they're the only traits that care about blight. My suggestions would be to remove these traits and make 1% damage increase to all outgoing Damage, strike, life stealing and condition damage, a part of a minor trait or for this to be inherent to blight itself. Now, if Blight is a part of a strike mechanic or some other world event or boss, than perhaps not inherent to blight. But if that's the case having this as a minor would tell the players that they are always going to be rewarded for gaining blight. And I do think that's important.

Elixirs: Some people want Elixirs to be tossed. I don't agree with this. The flavor of these elixirs is they're more vials than potions so the flavor of tossing them wouldn't do much as a vial is far less likely to break than a potion. But that's a flavor issue not a mechanics one. As for what I personally think they need is a bit more of a push. More and longer duration boons as well as possibly having their secondary effects(baring the blight) to be applied to allies with Twisted Medicine. So, for example Elixir of bliss could convert conditions on allies into health instead of life force for you. Or elixir of ignorance could stunbreak allies when shared. Not all of them need secondary effects, but having a few could make this more engaging to use.

1. Elixir of promise: Mild heal increase. Nothing major. When taking Twisted medicine it should share some healing with allies along with vigor.
  2. Elixir of Risk: Reduce recharge of this skill from 25 to 20 seconds.
  3. Elixir of Anguish: Reduce recharge from 25 to 20 seconds.
  4. Elixir of Bliss: When taking Twisted medicine have it convert up to 5 conditions on allies into healing.
  5. Elixir of Ignorance: Provide Aegis along with resistance. When taking twisted medicine it should also stunbreak allies.
  6. Elixir of Ambition: No changes baring balance between game modes.
  7. Twisted Medicine: Increase the radius based on blight you currently have and have the elixirs provide their secondary benefits if applicable.

Harbinger shroud: for harbinger shroud I don't think anything really needs to be changed about the shroud itself. I feel its strong and a lot of fun to use. As for what I do think should change is you should gain 5 stacks of blight simply for entering Harbinger shroud. The player absolutely should have to interact with blight since this is as much of the kit to harbinger as shroud is itself. Second I think you should have access to your heal and utility skills while using harbinger shroud.

Dark Disciple: Usually we don't talk about the Adept minor because they don't typically do anything but give us access to the unique mechanics, but this one has something to it. This drains life force for health at a rate of 5% per second which is converted into healing. There's nothing inherently wrong with this, however it did seem to promote more passive play so I'd suggest making this a bit weaker, like possibly draining every 2 seconds or cutting the healing down a bit.

Thats what I got for now. As for the other traits, I don't quite know at the moment, I'd have to think on it a bit longer or get my hands on harbinger again. As it stands, 2 of the adept, and 2 grandmaster traits should be looked at but I have no specific suggestions at this time. Possibly the top line could be a bit more about sustain so life steal. And the bottom line could focus in more on conditions like 20% poison duration increase with septic corruption, but I don't have more beyond that.

I don't agree with people when saying we should replace Torment with poison. I think that would cause the spec to both be too weak for PvE and be too strong for PvP. I do think torment is the best focus condition for this spec. Numbers can always be adjusted.

This spec has been my favorite of the 6, not even close and its pretty close to a 10 out of 10. And with a bit of tweaks I think it can be a 10/10!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

My feedback on the harbinger is gonna be pretty short:

- Love the shroud

- Love the Blight mechanic

- Hate the elixers with a passion

Keep in mind that I am a PvE player.

The shroud is super fun. It's mobile, deals good damage, and (hopefully) will interact nicely with Xiuquatl (don't have it yet, but ideally it will change all the projectiles).

The blight mechanic also provides a high risk-high reward playstyle. It changes the way you play necro substantially and I honestly died a few times because I was too used to having 2 HP bars.

That said, I have an intense hatred for the elixers. Here's why:

1. They are boring. Their animations are uninteresting, their effects are so straightforward that it's lame. Simply applying a boon at the press of a button is not a fun mechanic. At least the reaper shouts had some flavor to them. Engineer elixers are fun because they have fun effects, like shrinking, or transforming into a big juggernaut, and they always had a secondary skill in the toolkit which made even the boring potions have more flavor to them. Harbinger potions are just boring insta-boons.

2. Thematically, they just don't make sense. A potion slurping demon slayer sounds pretty kitten, but why would a necromancer delve into this? It'd make more sense if the harbinger was looking for eternal life, because then necromancy would be the ideal form of sorcery. To me, engineer would make more sense on this case, and instead of chugging potions, the harbengineer would use  "jade ammo" or "jade coating", much like the soul beast has stances.

3. What is their role in the first place? Necro does not have a lot of access to boons, especially not shareable ones, but in most PvE content you are rarely in charge of providing your own boons unless your class is specifically chosen for it. So unless harbinger speccs into the sharing elixers trait (which is a DPS less and therefore not optimal), and they invest in some boon duration, this trait is pretty useless in PvE. 

My main issue is the flavor tho, I just don't like the elixers because they have boring animations and effects.

Edited by Roseblood.6793
textual fixes
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Roseblood.6793 said:

The shroud is super fun. It's mobile, deals good damage, and (hopefully) will interact nicely with Xiuquatl (don't have it yet, but ideally it will change all the projectiles).

Since 1st mainhand Pistol, better farm HOPE then 😂

Xiuquatl highly recommended anyway though.

I think one simplistic way to improve the the Elixer (despite Twisted Medicine trait giving allys your boons) is in reference to us downing the drink and then throwing it to our side. Some players want more OOMPH out of their skills no matter what they do. I think where the drink lands (or at minimum around the player) should create a little AOE of the drinks alleged surface effects while also doing an AOE effect per elixer. They could also just wrap this up in the Twisted Medicine trait but the ground visual is needed.

On 9/28/2021 at 6:06 AM, LucianDK.8615 said:

Sadly Xiuqualt loses alot because scepter aa does not include a projectile.

Trail effects from Xiuquatl fit the necro a lot better anyways. Did you see the video with the HOPE effect on necro skills? Looks absolutely ridiculous, doesn't feel like a necromancer at all. Hell, the trail effects on base necromancer pistol projectiles have far better resolution and art than the HOPE projectiles.

Sorta like Catalyst with Juggernaut, the Juggernaut effects are a huge visual downgrade, and you can't even tell apart the orbiting elements from hammer#3 at all to keep track of the skill's main mechanic.

Unfortunately, the future does not look bright for legendaries because less and less they make animations integrating the existing legendaries, and what few they introduce are super marginal. I think Anet has become rather lazy and will take the awful Sharur and Claw of the Khan-Ur approach with just an unsheath effect but will completely marginalize most class skill integrations with the legendary.

Edited by Zenith.7301
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Zenith.7301 said:

Trail effects from Xiuquatl fit the necro a lot better anyways. Did you see the video with the HOPE effect on necro skills? Looks absolutely ridiculous, doesn't feel like a necromancer at all. Hell, the trail effects on base necromancer pistol projectiles have far better resolution and art than the HOPE projectiles.

Sorta like Catalyst with Juggernaut, the Juggernaut effects are a huge visual downgrade, and you can't even tell apart the orbiting elements from hammer#3 at all to keep track of the skill's main mechanic.

Unfortunately, the future does not look bright for legendaries because less and less they make animations integrating the existing legendaries, and what few they introduce are super marginal. I think Anet has become rather lazy and will take the awful Sharur and Claw of the Khan-Ur approach with just an unsheath effect but will completely marginalize most class skill integrations with the legendary.

I like HOPE because it alters the sound of firing.     And skill interaction? Im fairly meh about it, if you think about it most ever skill interactions necros have had is was related to death/reapers shroud alone. And the old shrouds have oversaturated the screen with green and black to such a degree thait it  makes it hard to see any special affects.

And no, I do have HOPE, I made it before the first beta test, it did not occur to me to try without the legendary.

The reduced health mechanic needs a visual cue in the health bar, like like deep wound  from gw1 or barrier. I think necro has sacrifice health skills like the rez sig that shows you how much life you are going to lose, maybe reuse this but change the color.

In the middle of a fight this is more useful to quickly understand how risky things are getting vs having to read text. You have an  intuitive sense for how much heat you can take looking at your health levels. this goes away if health is recapped at some smaller amount. 

The mechanics need to be more interesting, and traits need to interact more. Blight needs more complexity, and more management. Elixirs are nice but not that fun.

Blight would be better if it was solely Shroud generated, 1 stack per shot fired as a base for example. Then use elixirs to remove Blight stacks to create a dynamic playstyle around the simplistic weapon skill rotation. Traits could then increase or reduce the stacks removed so players have more choice and control over the amount of Blight they sustain.

Rather than just a click-boon-dispenser make elixirs give a buff that procs the boons on your next attack, and the opposing condition on the target hit. This fits in with the alchemical life/death necromancy theme. Make them shorter duration but ammunition. Then you can allow players to trait them for shorter duration but bigger AoE, current duration current AoE, or longer duration self-only. You can also be less conservative with them because they have some counterplay. Can trait for 1 extra ammo but 50% more cooldown, for example. Or trait to become unblockable.

Then let us trait to make Blight more or less punishing; say 1% hp loss instead of 2 but 66% higher duration, or stack twice as fast for less duration. The weapon skills are good, and fun to use. The simple rotation isn't a problem in itself, but what goes around it needs to be more engaging and involved.

Edited by Elessaria.9142

Hi! First time posting on the forums, just wanted to give some feedback and share some ideas I had that would possibly make Harbinger more fun and have a better identity. I made this neat image detailing said ideas, because it's more fun to look at pictures than reading a wall of text lol

https://imgur.com/ZzuZrgT <

Now, these are not groundbreaking changes or a redesign, since it seems too late for something like that, but I thought these would make the spec a bit better than the version we got in the first beta.

Some notes:

- The spec's role remains the same, but some mechanics change. For traits, there's the same power/condi/boon lines, but achieved trough different methods.

- Elixirs remain the same, but once you go into shroud, they remain usable and turn into toxicants: offensive versions of the elixirs (functionaly similar to glyphs i suppose)

- Pistol remains similar, except for skill3, which now drops a poison field that dazes and applies poison to enemies that remain inside it (similar to thief's shortbow 4, but with a pulsing, short daze within the area)

- Thematically, replacing torment for poison, and having mechanics around poison application, seems more in tune with the theme of a gunslinger alchemist-ish character.

- On a personal note, I'd like to see the martial arts-ish flavor that some shroud skills have be gone, since it makes the identity of the spec too convoluted. Replacing the shroud animations for stuff that's gun/firearm related (can be recicled from other pistol/rifle animations from other classes, just add a green fog around it lol) would be more coherent to me. Also I hate those little impaled corpses on shroud 5, so I'd love for them to be removed lol. But then again, it's just personal preference.

Would love to see any of these changes possibly make it to the game. Feedback is welcome!

• Confused 2

I main Necro so I am used to the class

All of the elexias were not very interesting. The exception was the elite skill elexia which enables you to give multiple boons to you and allies. I felt this was a bit of lazy design (a boon nuke) but then realised this works nicely if you havea few minions under your control. Death magic and a couple of minions works very nicely.

An issue with the blight icon is that you can't see how long you have left on your stack without a mouse over action. This is tricky to do in combat as you tend to use other controls mid fight. Perhaps a visible timer or animation to the blight stack would be helpful,

What if elexias did more interesting things such as increasing your range of ranged weapons, converting conditions into blight, applying/transferring blight to others if thrown  or cancelling others inbound healing effects.

What if certain healing skills actually removed your blight and all of it's effects/bonuses.

Overall the new specialization was a lot of fun

Blight is too punishing right now with no upside except Wicked Corruption and there is hardly any other interactions with it.

Harbinger needs damage reduction as well to balance it out. I'd suggest changing Alchemic Vigor to be as much as -2% incoming damage per stack of Blight. 

Some other interesting interactions with Blight could be; Additional benefits to the Grandmaster traits, remove or transfer conditions, gain boons on X stacks, gain 1s of super speed per stack (!) steal boons, transfer boons to allies, increased incoming healing % or heal allies in an area.

There are so many things that could be improved with this mechanic, but as it is right now, there doesn't seem to be anything interesting about it, it's just a liability.

Plus, there is no Fear. Making the traits that interact with Fear useless.

Twisted Medicine should apply ALL elixir effects to allies, ie convert condis or break stuns, heal.

• Like 3

I want to know what kitten kitten kitten monkey at Anet thought making the pistol mastery trait ONLY give cdr to 2 skills and NO OTHER EFFECTS in PvP/WvW was a good idea. thanks now its a pretty god-awful trait. Why not say halve the amount converted  or even say give it a fixed bonus and then extra for having a pistol equipped instead of a trait that is worse than ANY MINOR TRAIT.

3 hours ago, Dschromm.2946 said:

Just watched the spectre presentation. When the elite spec of another class is a better necromancer than the necro itself... and here we are, with harbinger... so glad for thieves, so deeply disappointed in necro right now.

this 100%.  Anet has lost all touch with game design.  The necro needs to be renamed to something else.  At this point, it's just false advertising.

We have no undead army of skeletons (mages, warriors, healers, etc) no good golem that actually acts as a real golem.  No fun with curse mechanics that could have had incredible depth. Nothing that really screams "you are a master of the undead".  It's insane that this is how GW2 dies.  I wonder why Anet doesn't understand why people play a necro.  

Edited by wickedkae.4980
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

I agree with many posts here and on youtube about HB. It just doesn't fit into the necromancer class fantasy. Its like a corrupted thief using elixirs (which are not fun btw).

I know the necromancer has a Flesh Golem (The defeathered chicken) but I wish it was the necro that got the GW1 Factions like Flesh Golem as the Mechanist got the Jade Golem. Don't get me wrong the Mechanist is the most polished class in coming expansion. Its just that the previous expansions did a lot better with necromancer elite specializations. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 10/22/2021 at 9:24 PM, Dschromm.2946 said:

Just watched the spectre presentation. When the elite spec of another class is a better necromancer than the necro itself... and here we are, with harbinger... so glad for thieves, so deeply disappointed in necro right now.

I kind of do have to agree, it does feel a bit like they designed Specter first as an awesome Necro-like Thief Elite spec (which is totally fine), but then were completely burned out on ideas what to actually do for Necro - and so we ended up with boring and samey Pistol tab target shot skills, boring and samey Utility, Heal and Elite Elixir press button gain boon skills, boring and samey passive damage modifiers and Aura Traits, etc., which then even conflict in their own design (mobile and ranged ultra squishy spec that always wants to stay in Melee for Auras to brawl without any passive or active damage mitigation, reduced core Trait interactions such as Fear Traits, etc.).

Specter now getting to be better Necro is pretty much in line with me thinking Blood Magic being in need for a rework since over half a decade to more support the Life Siphon gameplay of GW1 Blood Necro with Life Siphon, Life Transfer and the Vampiric Touch spells, but instead they reworked Rev and gave it the unique Battle Scars mechanic, which would have been perfect as a Vampiric line in Blood Magic instead. 

Similarly the Corruption reworks Rev received with their mastery over condition manipulation immediately struck me as something I wanted to see on a modernised Curses line since ages. 

Now Specter, at least so far - we will have to see in play, looks more like GW1 Necro as a whole in terms of debilitating dark themed caster with support elements than anything on Necro in GW2 ever did (Scourge despite it's weird sand theme coming the closest). 

It's a bit of a shame Necromancer always seems to just get the design scraps left over, like the strange and out of nowhere DM rework with Carapace, which no one really asked for or wanted, nor which addressed the frequent complaints about DM by players (sacrificing one third of the line to one type of Utility skill, minions, which Anet themselves stated expressly as not wanting them to be a viable playstyle - although now ironically Untamed and especially Mechanist showing what Death Magic and Minion interaction and customization could/should have been). 

The strangest part to me though is why they decided on taking both Shroud and half of the max HP in form of Blight away from Harbinger (making it lose ~80% effective HP), just for 2 mobility skills and one of them being a single extra 0.5s evade, on a profession of which the core is entirely designed around soaking damage rather than avoiding it, with no Blocks, Stealth, Invulns, evade spam etc. - which is also missing from Harbinger, but then were okay with giving the already uber mobile Thief 5 more Shadow Steps, a dash in Shroud like Harbinger, while adding a 150% HP Scaling damage soaking Shroud (Necro being 69%) which then drains even lower than core Necro, let alone Reaper, over time, on top of unique and transformative support capabilities and ways of damage application, Fear in Shroud, more "LF" generation than any Necro Spec, Barrier, passive damage mitigation Traits, about as much if not more damage as Harbinger, still keeping stealth, and so on - in turn at a cost of just 3 max Initiative, which matters far less on the spec anyway due to a CD based Shroud to dip into. 

Even if they completely removed Blight as a punishing  Health reducing mechanic, turning it into a passively ramping damage buff only (and reworking the Adepts to have their own use) or letting it keep a damage soaking Shroud, the spec - beta dps aside - still would seem only meh at best in comparison.

Just seems like one spec got a whole host of transformative, cool and fun mechanics added for a incredibly minor drawback, while the other almost exclusively got downsides and uninspired design for very, very little gain. With both going for the mobile edgy DPS/Support caster, unless Specter completely falls apart in actual playtesting, it's pretty clear who won here, by magnitudes.

If Harbinger still does insane DPS come launch it surely will see play and have defenders anyway for simply that reason, but it definitely won't be interesting.

Just holding down 1 and spamming 2 while praying to the balance gods that the passive damage modifiers and auras will carry the spec, and falling over when getting sneezed at quicker than any Ele downstate meme.. Idk man.

Edited by Asum.4960
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

14 hours ago, Asum.4960 said:

I kind of do have to agree, it does feel a bit like they designed Specter first as an awesome Necro-like Thief Elite spec (which is totally fine), but then were completely burned out on ideas what to actually do for Necro - and so we ended up with boring and samey Pistol tab target shot skills, boring and samey Utility, Heal and Elite Elixir press button gain boon skills, boring and samey passive damage modifiers and Aura Traits, etc., which then even conflict in their own design (mobile and ranged ultra squishy spec that always wants to stay in Melee for Auras to brawl without any passive or active damage mitigation, reduced core Trait interactions such as Fear Traits, etc.).

Specter now getting to be better Necro is pretty much in line with me thinking Blood Magic being in need for a rework since over half a decade to more support the Life Siphon gameplay of GW1 Blood Necro with Life Siphon, Life Transfer and the Vampiric Touch spells, but instead they reworked Rev and gave it the unique Battle Scars mechanic, which would have been perfect as a Vampiric line in Blood Magic instead. 

Similarly the Corruption reworks Rev received with their mastery over condition manipulation immediately struck me as something I wanted to see on a modernised Curses line since ages. 

Now Specter, at least so far - we will have to see in play, looks more like GW1 Necro as a whole in terms of debilitating dark themed caster with support elements than anything on Necro in GW2 ever did (Scourge with it's weird sand theme coming the closest). 

It's a bit of a shame Necromancer always seems to just get the design scraps left over, like the strange and out of nowhere DM rework with Carapace, which no one really asked for or wanted, nor which addressed the frequent complaints about DM by players (sacrificing one third of the line to one type of Utility skill, minions, which Anet themselves stated expressly as not wanting them to be a viable playstyle - although now ironically Untamed and especially Mechanist showing what Death Magic and Minion interaction and customization could/should have been). 

The strangest part to me though is why they decided on taking both Shroud and half of the max HP in form of Blight away from Harbinger, just for 2 mobility skills and one of them being a single extra 0.5s evade, on a profession of which the core is entirely designed around soaking damage rather than avoiding it, with no Blocks, Stealth, Invulns, evade spam etc. - which is also missing from Harbinger, but then were okay with giving the already uber mobile Thief 5 more Shadow Steps, a dash in Shroud like Harbinger, while adding a 150% HP Scaling damage soaking Shroud (Necro being 69%) which then drains even lower than core Necro, let alone Reaper, over time, on top of unique and transformative support capabilities and ways of damage application. 

Even if they completely removed Blight as a punishing  Health reducing mechanic, turning it into a passively ramping damage buff only (and reworking the Adepts to have their own use) or letting it keep a damage soaking Shroud, the spec - beta dps aside - still would seem only meh at best in comparison.

Just seems like one spec got a whole host of transformative, cool and fun mechanics added, while the other almost exclusively got downsides and uninspired design. With both going for the mobile edgy DPS/Support caster, unless Specter completely falls apart in actual playtesting, it's pretty clear who won here, by magnitudes.

If Harbinger still does insane DPS come launch it surely will see play and have defenders anyway for simply that reason, but it definitely won't be interesting.

This is pretty disheartening to hear.

When your class gets a punishment as the new 'mechanic' compared to what the others get, you know you are in for a fun ride.

• Like 2

I am very happy for Thief-mains, but I'm absolutely pissed at Arenanet for not coming up with something more interesting for necro. Harbinger was an extreme disappointment for me, and seeing Thief getting an absolutely amazing Necro support shroud makes the disappointment that much worse

edit: the thing that stings the most for me is without a doubt the amazing wells that Specter gets. Especially the one that will give you boons that you don't already have. Harbinger elite looks so weak after seeing a well that just gives you amazing boons like it's candy, on a 20s cd.

Edited by jiggle puff.9347
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

Lose shroud as hp: risk
gain mobility in shroud: reward BUT
Ustill dont have utility access while in shroud so: risk

Lose hp in shroud by gaining blight: risk
Gain hp per sec out of shroud: reward BUT
Lose lf to get that hp: risk

Lose more hp by using utility: risk
reward?? self boons? like every other class give to themselves baseline without risk? Have to trait to give boons to others??? 
if you select a util it should give something baseline then play the risk vs reward game on top of that. dont add risk vs reward trash mechanic on baseline effects. The risk is that u slotted the skill and pressed it and then it goes on cd, there should be some reward for it baseline.

No cleanse and no stunbreaks goin in or out of shroud or at certain stacks, no blight management, no hard disengage on weapons, no blocks, no ports, no fear.
Trash power and condi mods for brain afk content which is not supported anymore.
I would accept the mods if it were like 100%  on max blight there is no other justification for this bs traits.

This is not risk vs reward this is double risk vs dog reward cause u die in 1 hit cause ur whole base necro kit is pepeg 50sec cd trash. At least u can make it quicker by using your own utility skills.

Btw trash icons and no skill bar animation like soulbeast or herald etc. lazy design.
Its like 2 people fought for their concept to be selected and then they decided to use them both and tried to make it work but its just a mess. Harbinger kit does not do justice to rewards in the risk vs reward. It needs lot more qol for competitive gamemodes or its dead on release. there was no need for blight. the concept of not having shroud as hp vs gaining health back for lf was enough.

cmc very quickly made a comment that just get a healer 4head in the stream. ok.
But isnt this how all prev specs are played anyways? with pocket supports?
so what's unique here? getting 1 shot faster?

whole spec revolves around tormenting rune and when they get nerfed cause they will be, the spec will be even more garbage than garbage.

Edited by XECOR.2814
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

.I really think after seeing the rest of the specs that harbringer simply was not finished.  All specs with a significant class mechanic like thief or engie are really centered around that mechanic, a lot of traits and effects to tune enhance or make use of said mechanic. Looking at the interactions of the thiefs shroud with traits: that sone traitline seems sooo much more intuitive and good compared to what scourge and blood magic traits try to be.

At this point scourge simply isnt finished. There is absolutely no trait interaction with blight and the baseline traitlines. Elixiers really have only interactions with some traits, are boring and really lackluster. The blight payoff from traits isnt really there, blight in general seems bland. You cant controll it, it isnt really rewarding. Its really missing some skills F2 - F5 that you unlock via a high blight amount and while out of shroud, as well as better utilities ( scrap elixiers alltogether) either give us exciting utilities that lets us finetune the mobility aspect with neat tricks, or some skilltype that has charges / ammo system to controll blight application more. Mantras or something.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1