Anet please update the BL vouchers for its item of choice..

If you want to also sell many of the 9th bday anniversary drop and forthcoming voucher sales too.

The last update has been over a year IIRC? I got 6 vouchers from weapons to outfit, unused because its so outdated. I get that you don't want the voucher to eat the sales of the recent items, but I also spent a real money/gems on it. I didn't get it for free...

at least a estimation when it will be updated would be sufficient too..

thank you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think previously they've updated them when they become available again, so I'm hoping they'll get an update soon. I've been holding onto an outfit voucher for ages (possibly a year) waiting for them to be updated because I didn't really want any of the current selection.

Although now one of the outfits I've been waiting for (the Herald of Aurene one) is going to be discounted anyway, and there's another voucher in the supply drop, so I'm not sure it's helped fix the problem. (Although I might not get the supply drop, I haven't worked out yet if it's worth it for me.)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Danikat.8537 said:

I think previously they've updated them when they become available again, so I'm hoping they'll get an update soon.

Right I hope so too! 

12 hours ago, Danikat.8537 said:

I've been holding onto an outfit voucher for ages (possibly a year) waiting for them to be updated because I didn't really want any of the current selection.

ditto here.. over a year

thanks for the reply

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Thereon.3495 said:

I'm just wondering when we're getting a full update to the Black Lion Backpack and Glider voucher. I thought when they were updated we'd get more of a selection that we have... had my heart set on the Watchwork set that's been out for a long time now but that doesnt seem to be in there.

According to the Wiki the selection was updated in August this year with new options added.

The voucher will never include all the backpacks and gliders because it only offers ones that have been sold directly in the gem store, not ones from black lion chests and other sources and always excludes the newest ones. (It's the same for the other vouchers.)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Danikat.8537 said:

According to the Wiki the selection was updated in August this year with new options added.

The voucher will never include all the backpacks and gliders because it only offers ones that have been sold directly in the gem store, not ones from black lion chests and other sources and always excludes the newest ones. (It's the same for the other vouchers.)

9 year vet and you've taught me something I didn't know, thanks. The Watchwork set was a BL Chest item(which I didn't realise) so won't ever be in the voucher. Oh well...just gotta wait for it to cycle back to the Statuette vendor I guess!