Swimsuits; The Gold Standard [Merged]

Swimsuit Poll!  

386 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Anet should add the Faren and Kasmeer swimwear outfits from Southsun?

• Yes.
    • Si.
    • Ja.
    • Sí.
    • No - Sike, just kidding, of course they should.

3 minutes ago, Arianth Moonlight.6453 said:

Grenth almighty, how horrifying 😱

Not a fan, eh?

Irrespective of whether this set could or should qualify as "swimwear" or not, I do feel I need to admit that my previous (and probably to often repeated) supposition that ArenaNet had an internal ban on salacious armors or outfit skins is, at least at this time, incorrect. And I'm rather glad for that fact, its not something I wanted to be right about.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, The Greyhawk.9107 said:

Not a fan, eh?

never been a fan of male abs in games...

on another note, at least this thing has real underwear under the loin and not some poorly made spats or some hideous paint job.

the chest is ugly, and we have better options already but now I have an option fo the legs other than running pantless.

• Confused 6

@Arianth Moonlight.6453 Is it underwear though?  I sat in the lotus chair and it was just black, unaffected by dye.  Similar to the maid spats.  
oh, you meant the shape.  The shape is an improvement.

I wonder why they didn't use the Elegant Canthan Outfit method?  That fix was at least affected by dyes, even if it did alter them.  Red would become a darker shade of red, and blue a darker shade of blue, ect.  I assume it was a simple fix, since it only took them two weeks to apply it.

5 hours ago, Zebulous.2934 said:

I do like the amount of thigh that the Savage Scale shows.

I do like the simplicity.  

Is this a compromise? 
It is a good direction.
Now something in cloth, and something in leather.  Scales don't go with everything.

True, it's also not a swimsuit but a lot more swimfriendly than anything else. If they like devouring my gems they'll keep adding more for male armor. 🙂 I was surprised it was only 600.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

15 hours ago, DeanBB.4268 said:

Swimsuits have arrived. 😁

Definitely not 😏 I am a regular swimmer IRL and I have yet to see a swimsuit with a piece of lion cloth covering the front lol. Hey who knows, that may starts a new swimsuit design 😄

I bought the set btw but only for the top. The bottom wear is a little too high cut, yet to find a matching top for it.

Edited by MintyMin.2718
  • Confused 2