Swimsuits; The Gold Standard [Merged]

Swimsuit Poll!  

388 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Anet should add the Faren and Kasmeer swimwear outfits from Southsun?

• Yes.
    • Si.
    • Ja.
    • Sí.
    • No - Sike, just kidding, of course they should.

20 minutes ago, kharmin.7683 said:

You don't know this to be true.

Everyone who'd buy a tent because they want swimsuits most likely would also buy it as armour skins, because they want the aesthetics.

I doubt too many the people, who want it specifically as armour skins, would buy the tents, because the tents do not give them what they want.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

And I, again, and for no good reason, stick my nose in to suggest that giving us dyeable underwear would be the optimal solution.  Take off your armor and go swimming or sunning anywhere; no tents or even beaches needed.  Want to run around the glaciers wearing your swimsuit?  Take off your armor and cavort to your heart's content.  Would I pay for the option to dye my male character's underwear to look like a Speedo?  Certainly!  Would I pay to have my female character dye her underwear into a fashionable pin-striped one piece?  Why, Yes:  Yes I would!

And just for added provocation:  Do I like skimpy armor sets?  Yes I do!  Do I think swimming suits should be armor?  No, no I don't:  that's going too far...

• Confused 3