CC dealing Zero damage w/ removal of bunker amulets

Ragebru.1397

1 hour ago, jwhite.7012 said:

Not sure if this has been asked, but why does CC still do zero damage when the bunker amulets have been removed? Allowing CC to deal damage again would fix a lot of classes lacking in PvP atm. Warrior and gadgets from engineer would really allow more diversity 

Warriors and engineers are probably the strongest classes in the game right now..

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Genesis.5169 said:

I have no concept of "counting dodges" and "baiting stun breaks" P.S I also have a reaction time of a turtle because bulls charge and telegraphed attacks still has zero counterplay in 2021

Fixed. I have no idea why people are still having trouble vs. Warrior in 2021. No offense. Maybe in combination with a guardian sure, but you had to have a guardian premade in the first place to make sure of protection + high base health.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

The damage removal from CC skills was one of the best steps towards slowing down the pace of the game to make it less hostile to new players and increase player retention.

Not only should it not be reverted, we need more of than slowing down. Anything that makes the rythm of fights feel less like dubstep to new players, but without reducing the fluidity of combat as much as possible.

Take all these skills with no activation time that can be used at the same time as other skills. Most of those should be changed to get activation times or afterscast delays.

• Like 2
  • Confused 5

16 hours ago, MithranArkanere.8957 said:

The damage removal from CC skills was one of the best steps towards slowing down the pace of the game to make it less hostile to new players and increase player retention.

Not only should it not be reverted, we need more of than slowing down. Anything that makes the rythm of fights feel less like dubstep to new players, but without reducing the fluidity of combat as much as possible.

Take all these skills with no activation time that can be used at the same time as other skills. Most of those should be changed to get activation times or afterscast delays.

So with that logic, bring back menders and celestial amulet?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/18/2021 at 8:01 AM, jwhite.7012 said:

Not sure if this has been asked, but why does CC still do zero damage when the bunker amulets have been removed?

because its Anet.

they wave the nerfbat around in the dark and then turn on the light to see what they've broken,

they then rename the shattered broken mess "a balance patch", pat themselves on the back for a job well done and then go on holiday for another 5 months.

Edited by Liewec.2896
  • Haha 8

On 8/19/2021 at 7:50 AM, MithranArkanere.8957 said:

Oh i see increase retention you say.

Well you see...that didn't exactly happen but i don't blame the CC changes it's one of the few things i agree with.

22 minutes ago, Liewec.2896 said:

because its Anet.

they wave the nerfbat around in the dark and then turn on the light to see what they've broken,

they then rename the shattered broken pieces a balance patch, pat themselves on the back for a job well done and then go on holiday for another 5 months.

I literally Lol'd at this. 🤣

It's funny because it's true.

22 hours ago, MithranArkanere.8957 said:

No. Those are way too bunkery.

Everything needs to get toned down, nothing up. Those would increase the sustain. That would be bad too.

What I find hilarious about this mindset is its always a broad vague answer and never elaborate. just remove all the amulets already, and buff the base stat of condition damage from 0 to 250-500 and call it a day. 

• Haha 1