Lethal Temp and Inspiring Virtue

Zoid.2568

These two traits only increase strike damage and not condi damage, why? I would like to play a willbender condi build but with these two traits it doesn't seem worth it when it only encourages you to play strike damage builds.

Please change them so it also increases condi damage.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, cat.8975 said:

We don't need Inspiring Virtue to work on condis, but Lethal Tempo would put a condi wb build right in the "viable" range (when compared to existing specs).

Firebrand has supperior condi, sadly. They have a main-hand which is condi damage PLUS off.hand torch. Other specilizations don't have a mian-hand condi weapon, also Firebrand has condi damage traits which Willbender doesn't have.

Either they add a main-hand condi weapon to core guardians or they add condi damage to Willbender traits.

I only disagreed with changing Inspiring Virtue, as it's in the Virtues line and would be a buff to Firebrand.

All condi wb needs is Lethal Tempo and it should fall in the 36-38k range.

Edit: After further refinement, it seems LT would push it closer to 38-40k. Still perfectly acceptable for such a selfish, glassy spec.

Edited by cat.8975
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/18/2021 at 6:20 AM, Zoid.2568 said:

These two traits only increase strike damage and not condi damage, why? I would like to play a willbender condi build but with these two traits it doesn't seem worth it when it only encourages you to play strike damage builds.

Please change them so it also increases condi damage.

if you're talking about playing condi willbender in pve you might as well go condi core guard instead, it offers nothing much for condi even it they buffed  those traits to affect condi dmg as well

14 hours ago, necromaniac.7629 said:

if you're talking about playing condi willbender in pve you might as well go condi core guard instead, it offers nothing much for condi even it they buffed  those traits to affect condi dmg as well

I played condi WB during the beta and it was performing better than core condi by a little bit (~5-6% more dps). Factoring in the virtue mobility, it was pretty dang fun, and would have a solid place in the meta if they change Lethal Tempo to work on condis.