-server kaineng
-full mastery 313
-just back to the game
-full mount
-PVE
looking for casual guild.
=)

Comments

• Hi there Jason! Please consider checking out our community at www.remnantsofhope.com !

We have a diverse player base of helpful people ranging from veterans to new and returning players, and we do events throughout the week.

Some of the things we offer are
    • PvE events including (but not limited to) map completion, HP trains, PvE grab bags, fractals (beginning and beyond), jump puzzles, and we're gathering a raid team!
    • PvP events (sPvP and WvW (must be on Tarnished Coast for WvW)
    • RP events
    • Active Discord
    • Friendly, helpful, and inclusive community

Have a great day!

• @Merichi.3982 said:
    Hi there Jason! Please consider checking out our community at www.remnantsofhope.com !

We have a diverse player base of helpful people ranging from veterans to new and returning players, and we do events throughout the week.

Some of the things we offer are
    • PvE events including (but not limited to) map completion, HP trains, PvE grab bags, fractals (beginning and beyond), jump puzzles, and we're gathering a raid team!
    • PvP events (sPvP and WvW (must be on Tarnished Coast for WvW)
    • RP events
    • Active Discord
    • Friendly, helpful, and inclusive community

Have a great day!

thanks.
    I had check the guild active times.
    GW2: 7 PM - 11 PM EST
    Im Malaysian.
    Malaysia is 12 hours ahead of Eastern Time.
    is it ok?

• @JasonLeong.9347 said:
    thanks.
    I had check the guild active times.
    GW2: 7 PM - 11 PM EST
    Im Malaysian.
    Malaysia is 12 hours ahead of Eastern Time.
    is it ok?

We do usually have some people on at all times of the day, but I do believe most events do fall in the 7pm - 11pm EST frame.
    If you'd like, our guild runs on a two week trial system, and you're welcome to come give it a try and see if it works for you!

• Well met JasonLeong! Our guild Tyrs Paladium is very interested! We are one of the longest continuously running established social GUILDs in the game.

ENFORCED NO DRAMA adult guild. Casual is King here and we are all about the TEAMWORK. Old School guild here!!! 12 Years strong!!!

We will NEVER be larger than a mid sized guild, yet we run it tight knit. Everyone knows everybody in Tyrs!

Do some research on us here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/27147/na-tyrs-tyrs-paladium-is-hiring-the-30-70-year-olds-guild

Fill out an application here! https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=136318

*** We have members all over the world. So there will be players on at all times. I recommend being a regular on our Tyrs forum, as that will open up ALL KINDS of grouping opportunities, not to mention maximizing enjoyment with our legendary and sought after camaraderie!