[NA] Looking for a guild on Crystal Desert. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[NA] Looking for a guild on Crystal Desert.

As the title says, I am a new player, seeking a guild on the Crystal Desert server. Before GW2 I played WoW for fourteen years, however Blizzard has turned their back on their core fanbase and I no longer wish to be involved with them. Looking for a casual or semi casual guild to show me around Tyria and make me more familiar with the game and it's many features and mechanics. I started playing the game four and a half weeks ago, currently I am a mastery lvl 5 ranger specced into soulbeast. I have the raptor mount only and I'm currently working my way through the HoT story to unlock more mastery paths. I am thirty years old, and based in the central time zone. Looking for a mix of PvE and PvP content, but mainly PvE.

Comments

• Hi there!
    Just wanted to let you know for PvE content server doesn't matter as everything is based on megaserver split between NA and EU! If you'd like, you can take a look at my guild at www.remnantsofhope.com! You'd always be welcomed to transfer servers to ours if you're ever interested in WvW!

We have a diverse player base of helpful people ranging from veterans to new and returning players, and we have a full list of events we run throughout the week.
    Some of the things we offer are:
    • PvE events including (but not limited to) map completion, HP trains, PvE grab bags, fractals (beginning and beyond), jump puzzles, and we're gathering a raid team!
    • PvP events (sPvP and WvW (must be on Tarnished Coast for WvW)
    • RP events
    • Active Discord
    • Friendly, helpful, and inclusive community

Have a great day!