Slumbering Aurora and Vision -- PLEASE — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Slumbering Aurora and Vision -- PLEASE

Especially with the Legendary Armory coming -- please, PLEASE give us slumbering versions of Aurora and Vision. Few of my characters have color schemes that go with a purple aura. I can't use them.

Please. PLEASE give us slumbering versions. You could put them on a vendor easily enough, so we can trade our purple glowy earrings for slumbering versions. Even a one-time, this is it, 5 warnings the change is permanent rigamarole would be acceptable to me at this point. I want so very badly to use those earrings on my main, I can't unless I'm willing to change him to something that goes with purple. Which I'm not.

Choices are good, Anet. Please. Give us the choice.

Comments

• Euclid.2517Euclid.2517 Member ✭✭

I think a easier way is to hide the appearance just like the backpiece. Also don't forget coalescence.

Upon this, I also wish we can choose which FOOTPRINT of legendary weapons to display. (E.g., when equipping Shining blade + Binding of Ipos, you can choose which FOOTPRINT to display)

• Eloc Freidon.5692Eloc Freidon.5692 Member ✭✭✭✭

Stop asking for more resources to upgrade/downgrade items . Ask for checkboxes to be added to the trinket slots.

• ProverbsofHell.2307ProverbsofHell.2307 Member ✭✭✭✭

Ahh please add this for the love of everything sacred in this world. I'm ready to lose my balls.