[NA] Looking for DB Guild (PvE, Semi-Hardcore/Balanced)

Doomblade.4362

Hello, I'm Doomblade.4362.I'm currently looking for a guild that is interested in guild missions, world events, raiding, dungeons, fractals, etc.

My main problem with finding guilds is my availability. I see most guilds do their missions and other activities around 8:00 P.M. EST or very early in the morning (an hour or two past midnight). I'm looking for a guild that STARTS their activities around 10:00 to 11:00 P.M., as that is when I'm off of work and out of class. I am available between 10:00 P.M. and 1:00 A.M. EST (Eastern Standard Time) to do activities.

My main (and so far only character), Oakanai Halakan is a level 80 human guardian (specializing primarily in a GS/Staff burn build). I have been playing Guild Wars 2 since May, and currently have HoT purchased (I am planning on getting PoF soon). I am willing to contribute resources, both material and financial. I have both Teamspeak 3 and Discord installed, and I am willing to use either one. If you need more information from me, please respond or send me a PM. I hope to hear from GL's/Representatives soon! Thank you!

Archived