PVP troll/holding

Not sure what to call it when someone joins the LFG and then at the last second un-rolls.Why is this allowed???Why do they let anyone that joins make the decisions aka they can enroll or un-enroll?I made a group for the 2-hour pvp and called it "Anyone" so it was clear you do not have to be good and after 20 minutes of waiting for it to start at the last minute someone un-rolled so that we couldn't play.This is not only annoying and I am sure that's why these (inappropriate word) does it for but its the main way I like to get Gold so I wasted 30 minutes just because 1. Some (inappropriate word) thought it would be funny and 2.Anet lets anyone control the group.So why doesn't Anet just simply have all the controls to the party for the one who made the party?Yes sure that person might do the same but then at least you will know who did it and block them rather than not having a clue which of the other 4 people did it.

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" I can understand that could be a problem but in the case of the PvP tourney it is worse now than if that happened.Taking the fact that you would still have to vote someone out the squad if they changed it.......It is worse now since there is literally no control, anyone can do anything to anyone and its all good. You can park an alt in a squad wait till the last minute and leave or un-enroll, so at the very least if the only person that can enroll etc is the one who made the squad you know who did it so next time you can avoid them.People in the pvp tourney who want to go with friends etc can do that so it's all good if you know 4 other people that want to take part but for people like myself who has to go in random squads and since I have just started, I have to go with lfg that says "Any" it is more of a pain. Not only do I have to enter with people who go afk or have no idea what to do but also deal with missing a once every TWO HOURS tourney because someone thinks it's funny to ruin someones play and I think that is the very definition of a good reason to ban someone.As in if you are using a 3rd party software Anet is ok with it since it only enhances the gameplay and does not affect anyone else but if they were to use aimbot damage boosts etc they would be band so why shouldn't people who ruin someone's gameplay on purpose be treated the same way.

I just think that they need to do something especially before the steam release when some new people will join and they will not stay long if its still full of bots and trolls.