[EU]Returning Player looking for a guild to tackle endgame PvE content

Rovus.8524

Hello,I picked up GW2 roughly 3 month ago once again and since then Iam hooked! Currently Iam mostly doing open world stuff, some easy fractals and strike missions but as a long time WoW player I crave a schedule to meet up two or three times a week to raid. My experience with raiding in GW2 is zero but Iam dedicated and eager to lern and getting better, striving to progress my characters and myself, looking up guides and educate myself on upcoming encounters.

My main is a Guardian Dragon Hunter but I also have a fully ascended Alacren and Iam also looking into playing Firebrand either heal or condi.

My current ingame goals are crafting the legendary armour and accessories up until the expansions so I still got a lot to do. :)I would prefer a rather smaller guild and Iam not shying away from getting together with like minded "new" players and just building something up and progressing together as noobs through the content. But Iam also OK with joining more experienced players if they got interest in having me.

If you got questions or like to talk Iam online most days during the 'rona so just hit me up ingame: Rovus.8524