Looking for friendly/awesome guild that is active

kingofdeath.4920

Hello there, i haven't play GW2 since HoT release . I just got back to GW2 about 2 weeks, i finally got to lvl 80 and some exotic gears to fit into end game of this game. So right now i'm currently trying to look for a guild that i can chill/ have fun to play with. I can do/help anything for the guild or guildies as long as we all are having a great/fun time together while making good memories along the way. So if there is any guild that still recruit new/ returning player like me, I would love to join and be your guild's member.(My timezone is UTC+7 i usually play in the morning or evening . I usually have something to do in the afternoon)Thank you guys so much for reading my post, you guys are awesome . You guys can ask me any questions you guys want.

Hi there, my EU guild is currently looking for friendly active players as we are trying to rebuild. We are fun ( I hope!) and helpful, mainly doing PVE. We have a gh at level 43 (still working on it) and discord. We would welcome you if you are still looking for a home :)You can mail or message me ingame on Summer.5016 if you are interested.

@kingofdeath.4920 said:Hello there, i haven't play GW2 since HoT release . I just got back to GW2 about 2 weeks, i finally got to lvl 80 and some exotic gears to fit into end game of this game. So right now i'm currently trying to look for a guild that i can chill/ have fun to play with. I can do/help anything for the guild or guildies as long as we all are having a great/fun time together while making good memories along the way. So if there is any guild that still recruit new/ returning player like me, I would love to join and be your guild's member.(My timezone is UTC+7 i usually play in the morning or evening . I usually have something to do in the afternoon)Thank you guys so much for reading my post, you guys are awesome . You guys can ask me any questions you guys want.

I've touched base with you by in-game mail.