[[LFG]][[NA]][[Ebay]] PvX Returning Player Looking for Laid Back Guild (Willing to Switch Servers)

Xanaba.4561

I am a returning player, recently rediscovered the game around 2 months ago and can't understand why I ever stopped playing before lol.

A little about me, I'm 34 and not as competitive as I used to be. I have been enjoying running world bosses lately with my Necromancer and been wanting to try a few raids and getting more involved in the late game content. I typically play daily even if it is only for an hour or two just to complete the daily events. I have a full time career so during the week I am typically playing from 6pm CST - 9/930pm CST. Friday's I am typically not able to play as I have a Pathfinder game that I play in on Friday nights. The weekends, I am a bit of a homebody, so I am on all throughout the day. With me not being as competitive as I used to be, I am not big into PvP events but I will admit there is chance for the spark to reignite itself. I am looking for a laid back guild, nothing too big with a ton of members maybe between 10-30 members. I would prefer to play with others that are 18 and older. I do have a discord account, so joining a guild on there and using voice chat wouldn't be an issue. Switching servers won't be a problem either.

My charactersLvL 80 Human Necromancer - ReaperLvL 30 Charr Warrior - Alt character haven't really spent much time on it and honestly not really liking warrior all that much.I do have a low level Sylvari Ranger, Asura Mesmer, and a Norn Revenant. Those are classes that I want to try out, but I am really enjoying the Necromancer. I am also interested in giving the Elementalist a try or Guardian.

Welcome back to the game mate!! I hope you enjoy your time here :). I myself take breaks often and still end up coming back. Who knows why haha. Magic, I suppose.

Anyway, I really liked your intro. It makes it easier to connect when you know what kind of person you're talking to. The guild I'm in is mostly filled with people nearly hitting 30 and some much older, with full time jobs and some getting their masters etc. We're primarily a WvW guild and enjoy being competitive and roaming but it doesn't mean we're not chill peeps. We want people to succeed in the game and not just settle for less when they could be better. We run strike missions too for some PvE fix but it's primarily all about the WvW. Your weekly play times align with the majority of our members too!

I realize you mentioned your not as competitive as you once were but if you feel that urge creeping up, our guild would be perfectly suited to you. World vs world is a super fun mode and is extremely rewarding.

Hit me up on discord if you're interested and we'll can chat more! If we don't chat, I hope you find a guild more suited to you and have a great weekend :) ---- dennis20014#1465

• 2 weeks later...