[NA][PvX] LF Aus/SEA based guild

spacehat.2150

I'm a returning player, the people in my old guilds have mostly been inactive for 3+ years so looking for a new one.

I'm hoping to get into raiding (but barely any raiding experience in gw2) so ideally a guild that does regular training would be great, otherwise I mostly sPvP but always down for any PvE/PvP content. I'm not big on WvW, but happy to transfer from Crystal Desert to whatever server for the right guild if WvW is a req. I would really like a guild that at least occasionally plays sPvP, even if its only a small group of players in the guild. I know its not a popular mode in gw2 especially for players with SEA ping but I like it, I'm absolute garbage these days but hoping to eventually scrape my way back to plat/leg and would love to play in some ATs.

Most important thing to me other than a nice community is timezone, if you're based in Aus or SEA (and active in the evenings/weekends), that would be great. Also open to any guilds that are primarily active in off-peak NA times. I will be on a bit this weekend so feel free to message me in game if you'd like, otherwise I'll keep checking back here.

Cheers